LGBTQ+ Megathread & Lounge (Part 1)

Weird, because in the US, a ‘trans’ swimmer won a national title and the media won’t stop airing it.

1 Like

Pelagos transition dialouge muted in Chinese clients

Another example

And why should a trans person have to be a freaking super athlete to be treated a little better?

3 Likes

dear god is that all you can muster? that argument is weaker than the air in front of you.

1 Like

How is a country supposedly eradicating the ‘trans identity’ when they never stop talking about their accomplishments?

One person vs every other trans person.

Praising one means nothing when the vast vast vast majority are being slowly crushed

1 Like

You’d have a leg to stand on if the news media was a governing body. It’s not.

Go pound sand.

2 Likes

What do you mean vast majority? Trans-people are like .03% of the population.

I mean you are coming in here saying people aren’t being oppressed having no clue of every single individual situation in the US. Seems we have a long way to go

2 Likes

Welp guess we should give up then.

One problem is there alot of infighting within Trans community too

Don’t give up…but also do recognize when you are being fooled

Just chiming in on the Don’t Say Gay Bill. This is the reason children absolutely need a place where they can go outside of their family.

I’m not saying parents don’t have a right to know what’s going on with their kids, but sometimes our family can be awful and we absolutely need somewhere else to go.

/waves hi to all the regulars and new people

2 Likes

People should see the Idaho bill, they are making it a felony (up to a LIFE sentence) to offer any type of care to a trans teen. And the “just move” argument doesn’t work because they’ve included that if you move out of the state to provide said care they will still consider that a crime and hunt you down.

4 Likes

You mean the bill they blocked?

That number would be higher if it was safer to be out the closet.

Still was an overwhelming majority in the house for Idaho, so much for the US being so open and protective of trans people. If that stuff gets passed through even just the state level I’d say they aren’t that protected now are they?

.3% then??

BBBBUT THIS ATHLETE GOT ATTENSHUN ON THE NEWWWWWWS Seeliana!

2 Likes

You’re dense and boring at this rate. Toodles

1 Like