LGBTQ+ Megathread & Lounge (Part 1)

Dang near every company has bad blood are you mental?

1 Like

I’ve never seen LGBTQ+ people go “alright let’s worship the company bcz they made a pride month statement” if anything people go out of their way to see if the company keeps the energy for the rest of the year and they get held accountable when their words don’t match legislation they support or people they fund etc

So again I have no idea where you’re getting this claim because not only is that not a thing but it’s not even a thing in this thread that prompted your initial comment

2 Likes

Bit hard to do that when some places will still gladly kill you for coming out.

The stuff I have gone through still matters regardless of a silly population number

1 Like

That’s cool then

No but your are clearly getting agitated so go out and take a break as you are unable to handle this conversation anymore

I’m bored and just waiting for a hazbin hotel update to drop but nice try

Don’t initiate such conversations if you can’t handle different view points

Nobody is threatening your existence…so calm your ego

This is blatantly incorrect. Several states across the US, the supposed beacon of freedom and liberty, are doing just that, not to mention all the less ‘tolerant’ countries doing so.

3 Likes

Except my father growing up. Then later my grandma. Among other things

3 Likes

I meant in this conversation

You have my sympathies…I know it’s tough life as Trans

Actually what the public is calling it is even worse than that. The Left is calling it the “dont say gay” bill while those on the Right that do support the bill are calling it something along the lines of the “Anti-P word” bill but without the censorship on the P word obviously which is a yikes thing to suggest but yea.

This is just how I see it. But I’d rather a salesman recognize I have some sort of value compared to none at all. Even if its purely for money reasons.

I do still appreciate some things like Blizz using “he” pronouns more with Pelagos compared to the more frequent singular theys in the beta for shadowlands. Or how they got a trans person to be his voice actor.

Or how Hearthstone beat WoW WAY early to the punch by having Varden Dawngrasp. Who is the first canon nonbinary character. I’m pretty sure their voice actor is also part of the lgbt as well.

To some that might seem stupid. But its little acts of effort like that that mean a lot to some lil ol nobody like me.

Except for people like Danuser and whoever was the dude that wrote The Last of Us 2. Hacks, the whole lot of them. I ain’t being nice to them

I approve of thee post.

On the topic of bills, did anyone else see that Idaho bill that passed through the house involving trans teens :frowning:

Fair enough :slight_smile:

My other exception would be Disney after they funded some of that florida bill. However with them it’s much harder to avoid dealing with them because of just how many stupid things they own.

1 Like

I was just asking a question I never intended for a war to start.

Once Owl House is over I can basically be done with Disney entirely. Luckily thats the only thing they do I really care about.

1 Like

Wasn’t their drama from people who work for them in animation that stated they’ve stopped stories from being told too or I’ve not read too much on it tbh just the one thing I saw was like from their own animators

That too. Even stuff in the 90s had stuff flat out shut down when the creators tried. Lexington from Gargoyles is gay for example. Owen is Asexual. Puck is Bisexual.

The Proud Family was going to have more lgbt stuff in the original show but that also got shut down until the “Louder and Prouder” sequel show came around.