LGBTQ+ Megathread & Lounge (Part 1)

And no one does this to christians when they say their for christian family values in an ad about what ever their selling? Or various other communities? It’s suddenly a thing that no one has ever heard of only when it pertains to LGBTQ+ representation and used as an argument as to why its bad right?

1 Like

There are exceptions to the rule, but they’re not the majority.

You don’t sound like you experience dysphoria so I can’t really expect you to understand fully.

2 Likes

Even then we never really fully understand a person.

I know child abuse when I see it.

2 Likes

How is making sure your kid doesn’t feel miserable and wanting to kill themselves child abuse?

With that logic any corrective medical procedure is child abuse

3 Likes

None of which I’m denying.

It’s not bad to represent LGBT

But for sake of profits they won’t hesitate to abandon you

So like…they are not your allies. So don’t fall for that trap

1 Like

Removing tonsils, setting bones, patching wounds is one thing. Sterilization and mutilation is another.

1 Like

I mean okay I hope you point that out to every other community (all of them) that this happens to, I appreciate representation and support but I’m not about to worship a company bcz of it either nor have I seen anyone give that impression so idk why you felt the need to point out companies do these things when it comes to LGBTQ+ specifically

3 Likes

You are aware the trans that want bottom surgery are in the minority yeah? It has to be a wicked bad case of dysphoria to want that. So how is denying HRT bad?

1 Like

Because many from your community get fooled from what they see at surface level

You’re essentially preventing a kid from developing into an adult.

1 Like

And some of yall like this worgen think everything is hunky dorree for lgbt in america still. The heck is your point?

2 Likes

You’re being overdramatic.

1 Like

tfw you come to the forum and see this and just know some nonsense happened :pensive:

2 Likes

That stop falling for superficial representation. Actually check whether company truly stands by what it says or there is totally different picture going on behind the curtains

That’s puberty blockers. HRT can have doses increased or decreased so that you do actually develop into an adult still. Its why you need a shrink to evaluate you as you transition.

Puberty blockers and HRT still helps with your emotional and social development by making sure you’re comfy in your body and not dealing with low self esteem or depression. And sometimes HRT helps eliminate the desire entirely to get top or bottom surgery because their dysphoria won’t be so bad

4 Likes

Isnt the bill focused on puberty blockers, which are completely reversible, not HRT or SRS?

1 Like

Which is again, the extreme minority. Let me know when ‘trans-people’ crack 1% of the popuation, then you can argue about legislation that affects everyone.

2 Likes