LGBTQ+ Megathread & Lounge (Part 1)

9.2 is alright if you just continue to ignore the jailer plot

Jailer? Never heard of him TBH. lol

Yeah I want to help more but while II dont pass out I do get very close to it. It spikes my anxiety and I get super nauseated every time I get blood drawn. XD

Iā€™m okay w blood being drawn tbh I get a little anxious is all (though I assume because I am gay I canā€™t donate but I also never thought about it because of that fact so Iā€™ve never looked into like if this is still the case or like)

Itā€™s shots I have a hard time w because like when someone takes blood okay what ever but shots gross me out bcz I psych myself out about the idea of like something going into my body like anytime I have ever heard about cells / diseases etc in school I always would get up to go to the bathroom and like get lost until they stopped talking about, and I think it stems from this movie when I was little like Osmosis Jones(?) I just googled it but I am pretty sure they showed this in elementary school in the mid 2000s and like first grade me took that and now like all things to do w cells or like things in the body gross me out.

But Iā€™m also like very OCD about making sure I have all my shots because I know their important so its like a just get it over w situation, but everyone who I meet is always like ā€œdonā€™t worry its not so bad the needle isnā€™t badā€ and Iā€™m like its not the needle you donā€™t understand I saw this movie osmosis jones and like things going in my body gross me out

2 Likes

Keep your chin up. :slight_smile:

As Rose said, thereā€™s plenty of fish in the sea. You never know when cupid will strike.

3 Likes

ā€œIt took me 42 YEARS, and a lot of broken hearts, to find my Forever Love. Never give up.ā€
/understanding hug

4 Likes

One sided love hurts a lot too

I mean I know love should not be forced

But there is always a part of you that wish they see it but when they donā€™t (not their fault)

Itā€™s heartbreaking

2 Likes

ā€œI didnā€™t find love, until I stopped looking for perfection.ā€
/smile

2 Likes

Why thank you really appreciate that.

I really need to learn to avoid this. I got ghosted after 2 years by a guy who said he loved me. Itā€¦ was not pretty.

2 Likes

Ghosting is really bad. It creates so much overthinking and drives our mind crazy over thinking what happened

I can feel your pain

1 Like

Whatā€™s worse was literally one of his last messages to me was like ā€œIā€™ll never disappear on you without telling you. <3ā€ And thenā€¦ yea. Lmao.

Iā€™m over it now, but it was hard.

2 Likes

Fish are really boring to date tho.

Mermen are better. Or mermaids if someone prefers.

Or do what I did. Make sea serpent naga ocs. No hot sea serpent mermaids? Home made ones are fine

1 Like

I have a home brew version of Merfolk in my dnd campaigns. They have the innate ability to shapeshift legs and have specialized lungs that effectively have a backup organ that allows them to filter water.

I always have a few countries of them (and some other water based races) off the coasts of my settings.

1 Like

Do you have that written down? Asking for a friend.

1 Like

I did. Then my computer died. Now I kinda rebuild it whenever one of my players wants it.

ā€¦

I really should write it all out again though.

RIP. Giving an F to pay respects.

This is why I save everything in Dropbox.

1 Like

Thats why I save everything to Google Docs nowadays. >.< Also dropbox now I think on it.