LGBTQ+ Megathread & Lounge (Part 1)

But how is this anyone here’s problem? You’re here to complain about the LGBTQ+ discussion and expect us to also help you solve your problem because you are unable to mute a thread successfully on your own?

2 Likes

“I am sorry to hear you are having those kind of problems, but complaining in here isn’t going to help you solve them.”
/smile

1 Like

I am getting flashbacks to some pun based comedy fantasy books from the 80s from that

2 Likes

Like for me if I needed help from a group of people I was showing disdain for over something as simple as muting a thread I’d just not say anything, but also I’d be embarrassed to have a pov that didn’t support LGBTQ+ people and representation but thats just me for example.

4 Likes

Click the paw button and select mute or hide or whatever.

2 Likes

We have much right as anyone else. This isn’t propaganda.

Discrimination happens a lot in WoW and it’s good to have a place to find people who accept people for being people.

This thread is just about acceptence and for those who wish to find friends without the fear of being rejected because of their orientation.

Simple as that. Don’t like it? Be free to silence it and it’ll remain greyed out.

4 Likes

Can I just say I’m a teensy bit jealous of Christie Golden?

Think about it. She got paid to write gay fanfiction with Shaw and Flynn. That’s living the dream.

Also you can tell she was having fun with that short story.

Also don’t get me wrong. Hot 20 somethings dating in fiction is one thing. I think its beyond sweet we get some 30 - 40 something dudes. ( I tried looking for canon ages for both. They’re just somewhere in that area )

3 Likes

I can assure you, this thread isn’t propaganda or anything malicious like that. It’s just a hangout thread essentially.

2 Likes

Sorry had to go back to work so was away. But totally gotcha on that reguard. The fact m+ slots could now drop tier makes it fewl more like waiting for Xmas

But I’m worried it’ll be socks again xD

1 Like

I fell asleep instead of doing the thing. I guess I’m going to do it at 4am.

2 Likes

such new and unique material. never seen that one before.

4 Likes

Next they’ll be onto attack chopper jokes.

3 Likes

Saw someone saying we should send everyone who identifies as an attack helicopter to defend Ukraine, they need aircraft.

3 Likes

I found a fake headline from a satire news source that reads something like, “Edgy teen who identified as an attack helicopter regretting life choices as he’s sent to Ukraine.”

It was very good…

2 Likes

I got rejected by my guy crush today. Pain

That’s a bummer.

Thankfully there are plenty of other fish in the sea.

1 Like

Today on the forums.

Cisgender people complaining about being called cisgender who are treating it as an equivalent level of microaggression to being misgendered.

Going so far as to say they’ll retaliate against being called cisgender by misgendering trans people.

I just can’t today.

2 Likes

Its a bit funny how fragile some cisgender can be. Especially the “I’m just calling you what you are!” types that tend to get wicked mad when you call them what THEY are.

It’s like the “facts dont care about your feelings” people that REALLY want people to care about THEIR feelings

2 Likes

They gonna be mad when they realize I answered their question of what privileges they have as a (cis)woman with a 32 point list.

Speaking of that. Did yall hear that Hiv / Aids is now more commonly found in non lgbt?

Bet they can still donate blood

/eyeroll