LGBTQ+ Megathread & Lounge (Part 1)

I have no idea who that warlock even is. It’s weird I’m living rent free in their head.

Like I can’t even remember last week. How am I going to remember things from twelve years ago?

Going outside and touching some grass sounds like a good idea.

2 Likes

I was surprised yet also happy Shaws the one that initiates the smooch.

After all he’s gone thru recently he deserves it

2 Likes

“It made me happy too.”

2 Likes

I love Fairshaw so much.

3 Likes

I like to think once Anduin is back home and he’s recuperating, he’ll just be so ecstatic for Shaw. Since Anduin may be depressed now but he’s still a little ball of sunshine to me so I like to think he’d be happy to hear Shaw was out adventuring with Flynn shortly before he got kidnapped

3 Likes

“I hope they develop Flynn more. They build those two up, both, as a strong, formidable, fighting team, they can be a force to truly be feared.”

3 Likes

I’m actually really glad you said this bcz I almost replied to the person rn about why they phrased their statement as if like the two things can’t exist, like

I mean its been a minute since I clocked into this thread, but do you have other posts in it? Like the times I’ve been active / even when I haven’t but still clicked I don’t recall seeing you which kinda contradicts

But I could be wrong you could be one of the main contributors to this thread, what I will say is this if you are one of the main contributors for this thread then you should know how much Zan has done to stand up for the LGBTQ+ and other communities.

I would like to see two LGBTQ+ Horde characters get screen time but I am very happy w Shaw and Flynn being a story we have gotten!

2 Likes

So the guild I’m in does a D&D campaign.

And due to everyone else not playing range or serious characters I’m going to play a multi class artificer wizard fairy who works for a fairy godfather (thinks mafia) to which someone on the cast is working with.

And I’m tempted to make him like, taller than average and kinda swole, like he’s a Mafia muscle wizard but is still unimposing because he’s a fairy.

2 Likes

If you play online for DnD lemme know if you ever need a Celestial Warlock ^w^

1 Like

We do but I think we’re keeping it restricted to our queer af guild atm.

Once I learn more about how dnd works I might DM a campaign. I’ve done freeform campaigns.

Sends good gay vibes anyway to ya’ll

1 Like

I do not discredit any of that. There’s no need to take this other proportions.

I didn’t say you did discredit any of that! Just pointing out if you have a 10 year thing you must have also noticed all of that so was pointing it out

I need to run some mythic dungeons before tomorrow. Blargh.

1 Like

Yeah think I got to get 3 15s for 3rd slot before reset and I get home at 430am EST so little time!

I’m a bit spooky about running higher keys just yet. I just want the four for the sweet sweet heroic raid lewt.

Heads up yall. The Frogit daily is up in ZM so if you wanna hop up to the treasure that gives you a frog schematic you got time

“Did you mute the Post, or the whole thread?”

LGBTQ+ people existing is not propaganda, nor is the discussion of LGBTQ+ stories blizzard tells or might tell in the future, nor is the discussion of LGBTQ+ players playing and engaging about the game

4 Likes