LGBTQ+ Megathread & Lounge (Part 1)

Yes, if it pertains to the game, sure!

“And it does just that.”

“They have added LGBTQ+ Characters in the game, but every time we tried to talk about this we got hated on. So we made THIS Thread, so we could talk about it.”

4 Likes

Actually according to the ToS, you can talk about off-topic categories in the general discussion tab. That’s a reason why this post has existed for so long and hasn’t been removed. I think it was a thousand posts ago or something, but one of the staff members said LGBTQ+ people can create forums in general discussion because a certain demographic of people within this community play their games. As you said before, you can definitely create a Christian topic in general discussion if you want as long as it doesn’t directly tie in as hate speech or discriminatory.

4 Likes

Leave Flynn out of this thread

“Why?”
/smile

1 Like

cuz he dont belong here

“I feel he does. As do many others.”

2 Likes

Really ? and what are your and many other peoples reasons ?

“He is believed to be Bi, at least, if not completely gay. Shaw is the one we are not totally sure of.”

1 Like

Believed with out reason ? thats logical

There’s some evidence in game that he likes girls and he’s in a relationship with Mathias in a book.

So it’s very likely he’s at least bi.

2 Likes

“I don’t know the whole story, but it’s in the lore, somewhere. I am sure someone in here can fill in the blanks for you.”
/smile

I played the whole BFA i didnt see anything in the lore

“Look at the post above yours. I did say others can answer you better.”
/smile

Right im gonna take someones word on the forums lol thats a solid answer

“You don’t really want to talk, you just want to poke me. I am done. Have a good life.”

“Some people just want to push your buttons, to see how riled they can get you. I don’t play that game.”
/smile

4 Likes

“Flynn is bisexual.[10] This is shown by him currently having a relationship with Mathias Shaw despite his previous crush on Taelia.”

Part I quoted is down in the notes. You’ll note it’s marked with its reference source.

2 Likes

“Thank you. That was a good read. I now know the story. I didn’t know they actually kissed, in the story. That really clinches it. It definitely is NOT just a Bromance.”
/grin

1 Like

You’re more than welcome. Honestly I hadn’t read the story myself yet. It was a good read.

Ironically I do own the book

1 Like

“I don’t read the books. Bad eyes. I would watch the Movies, if they did it that way.”
/smile

1 Like