LGBTQ+ Megathread & Lounge (Part 1)

Today I had some random nobody hate on me for no reason. I’m so confused.

1 Like

Why is this in general discussion and not off topic?

2 Likes

Because LGBT+ people play the game.

2 Likes

I’m a Christian, but I don’t start a Christian mega thread on world of Warcraft general discussion. It’s not on topic.

2 Likes

And this matters why?

1 Like

I’m also into mental health, but I don’t have a thread about it in WoW general discussion.

2 Likes

This is a containment thread so Blizzard could delete the LGBT+ spam topics made by trolls with the intent on aggroing the community against us by making us look extra absurd by making ridiculous asks.

You should talk to your therapist about why LGBT+ people having a place to chill triggers you so much.

And mental health comes up frequently on the forums. :nail_care:

1 Like

Ain’t random. It’s been a grudge for long time on you due to you how you behaved towards me. And it won’t go away.

1 Like

Would you like to?

I am also a Christian. Quaker specifically. Also a part of the LGBTQIA+ community.

I’m also into mental health and especially how it relates to video games like WoW.

I’d love those threads; assuming they would be made with respect and understanding and for a purpose of actually discussing those things and not about just trying to claim Blizzard is somehow being bad by letting another thread about LGBTQIA+ people exist and trying to get itself deleted by mods by spreading hate.

Oh my friend. You should not be following Zan thread to thread if you’re trying to make some point there.

I ain’t following anyone. I’ve been posting here casually and I looked up the new post. I mainly posted about Pokemon when it was a topic. This a public place so stop trying to take a bullet for you friend.

1 Like

Can we please include a “S” for us straight people? Not sure why we’re not included. I’m serious. I embrace any consulting relationship, just not sure why my preference is excluded. I don’t choose whom I’m attracted to, do you? Please stop pretending we’re different from one another, that’s what’s caused the problems we now face. We are one.

then go make one or something mr backseat moderator.

1 Like

Aight fair clop. I apologize for claiming you were following him.

They don’t need me to defend them true enough, but I take particular offense when people hunt folk down through other threads.

Which I admit you did not do.

Still given he didn’t mention you, throwing fuel on the fire by showing its a fight between you two, one that you hold a grudge from twelve years ago on, is still very bad form.

Not for this thread though so I’m dropping it.

2 Likes

No need to apologies. You based this of context from previous engagement which is entirely understandable.

They don’t but I don’t blame for standing up for a friend. I would do the same thing for a friend.

Don’t to mention anything. You especially knew I was the one being referred to. Anyways goal is not to bring problem from a thread to another thread. I could have abstained previously but I just chose not not in that particular context.

Agree with you on that. Not here to perform witch hunting. I will let go of this.

1 Like

“Greetings, Friends!!!”

/giggle
/dance

4 Likes

Today let’s remind ourselves that we are allowed to be here and that there is nothing wrong with who we are.

3 Likes

You’re not understanding me. It’s in the wrong forum category. I think it’s fine.

1 Like

“The Mods disagree with you, and have chosen to leave it here.”
/smile

1 Like

Sure, and that’s their choice. I’m pointing out it’s not on topic to WoW. That’s all.

“Yes it is. It was originally created so we could talk about Trans, Gay, and other Characters, recently added TO THE GAME. Without a lot of backlash.”

“We also talk about other things, as they do in all the OTHER threads in here. It is perfectly fine, right where it is.”
/smile

3 Likes