LGBTQ+ Megathread & Lounge (Part 1)

Pelagos is a total dweeb and I say that with affection.

Not every Trans rep has to be some perfect being like some folks try. I mean its nice sometimes but sometimes its nice to be reminded that we can be heckin DORKS lol

Another recent fav trans rep of mine is Sally May from Helluva Boss

For those that don’t watch the show. Male imps have white horns with black stripes. Females have black horns with thin white stripes. So the show was being rather clever with this and just letting the audience spot it and understand it without having to actually explain it in dialogue. I just thought that was neat. Folks asked on twitter and yup she’s canon trans and I love her.

7 Likes

“Enjoy your close minded, blinder wearing, world.”
/smile

5 Likes

Always found I was sick back when I didn’t realize what I was not now that I am here.

5 Likes

Aww. They so mad.

Regardless. I’m here. I’m queer. I kill bosses and loot gear.

8 Likes

Ah the wonders of classic players. Enjoying your dead nostalgia trip?

1 Like

is it really worth it, getting a vacation (that will become a permanent one if you get another infraction) in exchange for 5 seconds of attention?

5 Likes

Its cute trolls think they’re being clever when they say just more of the same garbage folks have said for years.

6 Likes

I wish they’d come up with some new material.

Every time they whine about safe spaces, they are really just triggered that there are spaces that are not safe spaces for them to express their bigotry.

7 Likes

Its the same mentality of people that freak the heck out when they’re told no for once. I know “Karen” has been overused lately but it’s the same dang thing. They have no idea how to handle it so they freak out

4 Likes

“Time for some Happy Energy!”
/grin

/dance

2 Likes

Why you are being so hateful? let these people enjoy what they want, it’s none of your business.

1 Like

Very nice! Hopefully tier soon. That 2 set gonna be so good for my balance spec and heals xD

1 Like

Aw you jealous closeted cutie you can have a cupcake just learn to be more accepting of those different from you.

It would make the world a better place to stop hating others simply over things they have no control over.

Or just not engage and say hate. If you have nothing nice to say…then dont say and be on your way.

1 Like

I’m just humming this.

Just unwinding since earlier today I had a bit of an emotional overload. But it was with positive emotions which I haven’t had in a hot minute. So at least I was happy. It was just a lot at once lol.

It’s a very strange positive to having borderline personality disorder. Yes EVERY emotion is amplified and negative emotions suck balls but at least when you feel happy about something IT FEELS AMAZING.

2 Likes

Me, watching a high elf fan continue to call LGBT issues political on the forum then go on to call Fairshaw gross because Shaw didn’t get shipped with a Thalassian elf waifu, then go on to keep digging his hole deeper and deeper while I’m just… Taking all the screenshots

3 Likes

Well, from way back in the yelling fest, that one did say that the high elves have story potential because they hang around stormwind with the humans. And half elves could be a thing from that, so guess that’s what they’re after

1 Like

I wish that I didn’t have to come back to this thread to see a troll had caused drama here.

2 Likes

They are fun to mock at least

1 Like

I don’t find enjoyment in that. That and it just makes me feel bad at the end of the day. It may be funny for a short bit but it keeps the bad memories of what they were doing in my head so I would rather just move on than mock then.

1 Like

Fair enough

1 Like