LGBTQ+ Megathread & Lounge (Part 1)

Honestly I think anyone could benefit from just exploring their identity.

5 Likes

Mine is straight, white male. So when I explore it all I come up with is ā€œVanilla Ice Cream.ā€ :wink: I wish I was special!

2 Likes

Eh even if folks feel that is their identity then thatā€™s fine.

4 Likes

Bump for visibility :yellow_heart: :green_heart: :blue_heart: :heart: :rainbow_flag:

My housemates and I like to call them brain weasels. Like ferrets they get loose and cause chaos Discord around the house.

Sometimes you have to pick them up and put them back in their cage. Itā€™s not you, itā€™s the brain weasels running amok.

I think that the community can be toxic, but itā€™s also possible to largely stick to a community thatā€™s not toxic within the game. For example, I help run a LGBT+ guild largely progressive with a couple of moderates and the community is pretty good.

Your experience in wow is largely based on who you surround yourself with.

You can probably take comfort in the fact that even if you do out yourself, the doctors wonā€™t think much of it. And theyā€™ve probably heard weirder things and whatever you say Will be tamed by comparison.

I wish you a fast recovery.

I donā€™t think you know what youā€™re wishing for.

2 Likes

A youtuber I watch sometimes calls it his Mind Goblins. I canā€™t even remember WHAT he has other than just anxiety but heā€™s got. Quirks Iā€™ll just say that lol. I canā€™t share clips however because of the language involved.

Edit: Ah I checked. Heā€™s got OCD

2 Likes

Ah. Same idea.

The intrusive thoughts are not you, they are the affliction. They suck.

Yesterday attended a talk by Google engineers about imposter syndrome. It was slightly reassuring but I still feel like a fake.

1 Like

I try to remember Iā€™m not those thoughts. But every once in awhile my mental barrier is just down and those thoughts manage a cheap shot. if that makes sense.

I know we canā€™t keep that barrier up all the time.

1 Like

Oh. I know. It happens to me a lot.

It sucks so much.

1 Like

So i got my weekly done. No tier piece still and even though its an item off the first boss its the bis resto trinket with leech so Iā€™m happy!

Least its not the Anduin neck again like the week x3
I do need to find a m+ team that I can climb with at some pointā€¦ Puggings been espexially rough the last few weeks.

Tooth removal went well, and as far as I know, I didnt say anything weird. No David After Dentist moments for me.

4 Likes

Watch out, here comes the hall monitor. Kind faces everyone. :raised_hands:t2:

3 Likes

/big happy smile

ā€œAm I doing it right?ā€
/giggle

2 Likes

Looking back now, I think Pelagos is a much better character than robot Jailor :rofl:

2 Likes

works for me

First off, 13 year olds are not children. They are teenagers. The film rating says they can see female top nudity in films and swear words without parental consent.

Secondly, ESRB ratings of pg13 donā€™t include user interactions.

Third, if you think LGBT+ is only about sex you havenā€™t been paying attention.

Fourth, the only minors playing this game are minors playing with their parents because among young people ages 13-24 WoW is considered an old dead game.

Finally, if you donā€™t like this thread, you can report it. Oh wait, no you canā€™t. Itā€™s already been reported by you people at least three times and approved by the mods. This thread is fine.

If your manties are in a twist over LGBT+ people having a place to vibe that is ours, or Blizzard approving it, thatā€™s a you problem.

You can mute this thread or go play a game made by a homophobic company.

1 Like

Why do they have to be so gross and do that. It makes me angry :rage:

I have no idea who ā€œtheyā€ are?

The people who reduce it to sex

2 Likes

I got a sword from the broker boss this week so that was nice

2 Likes