LGBTQ+ Megathread & Lounge (Part 1)

Entirely valid. There are times when one should not be permissive.

1 Like

I was worse before my shrink smacked my brain out of some nasty habits.

Iā€™m basically at the best I can reach. The black / white mentality is my brains default ā€œsurvival modeā€

2 Likes

ā€œOh, I get that. I am not exactly ā€˜balancedā€™ myself. I just learned how to pause in that Grey Zone, just long enough to revitalize myself, occasionally. It helps to make the darkness easier to handle. For me, at least.ā€

2 Likes

I kinda can do it if Iā€™m focusing on roleplay and stories. But yeah once real people get into the equation my brain goes into ā€œYouā€™re either a friend or foe. No in betweenā€ mode

2 Likes

As long as youā€™re not physically or emotionally harming someone - be you!~ Ppl suck (myself included at times.)

I am glad there is a thread for ppl to be themselves.

1 Like

I am not a very balanced person myself but I have found being honest about myself with well myself and others helps a lot.

I donā€™t think it applies to the convo here but it is more to just be about being yourself I guess.

3 Likes

There are several LGBT+ or LGBT+ friendly guilds on that server.

Stardust Crusaders, Foxtail Caravan, and my own guild are a few.

Though my guild is like, a bunch of nerds, LGBT+ people, and people who love Mary Jane.

3 Likes

Iā€™m gonna pick Sprigatito, unless it becomes bipedal, in which case Iā€™m gonna go insane.

Will be the first time Iā€™ve ever picked a grass starter.

2 Likes

I just like how Fuecoco looks like there ainā€™t a thought going on at all behind those eyes. Reminds me of a bearded dragon I had as a pet. Total cuddle bug. But oh god was he a sack of lovable dumb dumb lol

2 Likes

Iā€™m definitely going with Pokemon Scarlet. Iā€™ve always had the blue titles, Pokemon Blue, Pokemon Sapphire, Pokemon Xā€¦ I want to break the traditional mold. Iā€™m curious what this new Generation region is inspired from.

2 Likes

the anti-trans news in texas is a bit scary

:eyes:

I got a brother over there that is trans, having literal sitting office politicians of the state saying they want to witch hunt trans people like itā€™s 1692 in Salem village is terrifying.

Plus side, watching the university of north texasā€™s college students yell at Jeff Younger was therapeutic.

(And before anyone tries to pull the well he just had an opinion card. He was instigating and provoking, he wasnā€™t just trying to give his speech.)

3 Likes

Yesterday was my birthday.

So I got a 40 and fabulous cake topper, and brought a variety of small cakes and 5 Costco pizzas to the university LGBT+ center then used the LGBT+ discord for students and was like, ā€œI accidentally got too much pizza. Help.ā€

So many people got fed.

7 Likes

Happy birthday.

Iā€™m just depressed and pondering Rosenivy lore. Ainā€™t having any of that ā€œWell if people are standing with Sylvanas, theyā€™ll stand with me no problemā€ from Anduin.

Being forced by the writers ainā€™t even close to it.

Just. Tired.

Happy Birthday :slight_smile:

The writing is bad.

Yeah. And I just feel stupid.

Playing WoW when I started gave me a distraction when I really needed it. Feeling this disappointed and disgusted with it just gave my brain invasive ā€œYou should have just ended it all those years ago like you wantedā€.

Iā€™m aware thatā€™s just invasive thoughts. Doesnā€™t mean they donā€™t occasionally actually hurt sometimes.

I get these thoughts too and it scares me like ā€œwhat if it becomes a realityā€ and anxiety kicks in

Yeah. I know logically its stupid to feel this way but mental disorders are just that. Disorder. They care not for how weā€™re all supposed to react to things.

The fact people like Danusers writing baffles me

Possibly my last post to the WoW forums, here goes:

Idk if Iā€™m part of the community. My gut tells me I probably am, but a lot of what I go through doesnā€™t make sense to me; so the jury is out. Iā€™ll just be honest here, Iā€™m uncomfortable with the idea that Iā€™m part of the community.

I got a lot of stuff I go through, currently, historically, Iā€™m basically in survival mode, and lately my instincts are telling me, ā€œYou gotta quit WoW fam. It ainā€™t right.ā€

So, thereā€™s Lost Ark. Itā€™s pretty cool. I am lagging waaaay behind all the content creators, and general serious people in that game. Part of why Iā€™ve stuck with WoW so long is that itā€™s comfortable, to a certain degree. Iā€™m being honest here again so Iā€™ll just tell yā€™all. I play the game with my chat, mostly, turned off. I did arenas last week with people, chat off. (I can still type into the channels thankfully, but I donā€™t see any responses.) The community is toxic. I struggle with, strugglesā€¦ I wonā€™t go into it, but, I canā€™t take the trolls, even in small doses. The game isnā€™t moderated well enough for me, so the only way forward after however long itā€™s been from vanilla until now, is to turn off my chat. I donā€™t play ā€˜their game.ā€™ I donā€™t look at replies on the forums. I donā€™t play any games with unmoderated chat. Auto-moderation imo is not moderation. You get away with far too much, and I canā€™t take the heat anymore. So, Iā€™m getting out of the fire.

This, along with no real path to progression from my position, is whatā€™s driving me away. FFS! I just want to log in, queue up for BGs and get gear. Thatā€™s it! Iā€™ll do the other stuff, in my own time if this one thing is taken care of! Let me BG to the highest levels. I will reach them, if you make the way, blizz. Thatā€™s the only thing that will bring me back. Or maybe, whatever the next xpac is bringing will, idk. Iā€™m weak. Iā€™m addicted. Iā€™ll keep playing, and adapt, to their vision, and lose myself.

Or I wonā€™t.

Youā€™ve put the path before me, Blizz. Idk where Iā€™ll turn. But I do know, my sub ends, in a day or two. Iā€™m not resubbing, for at least some, time, and Iā€™m dook-posting in the lgbt thread, because at the very least, I want to be an ally.

I play ally on MG. I can sort of recommend it. I also have some horde toons, not very leveled.

I do this thing where I delete all my toons and start over all the time. Idk if Iā€™ll ever do it again, but, hell what am I sure of anymore.

To anyone that needs to hear it - youā€™re beautiful, you matter, you can get dealt bad hands your whole life and at the end, youā€™ll probably still have some fond memories. Idk, just waxing poetic.

The earth of without warcraft awaits me.

May we be reunited in warm sun, with cool breeze, or cloudy coffee day, wherever we go, play, and always stay, weā€™ll always stay.

So over the past year or so, Iā€™ve been questioning my gender. Still dont know if Iā€™m cis or trans or enby or what. Not out in any way to anyone, even myself really, lol.

Tomorrow Iā€™m having a tooth removed, and Iā€™m terrified that while on the loopy drugs Iā€™m gonna out myself. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes