LGBTQ+ Megathread & Lounge (Part 1)

Elon is one of those people so preoccupied with whether or not they can do something they don’t stop to think if they should.

4 Likes

Especially when it comes to opening his mouth

2 Likes

Is this legit?
Omg it is :3
Fuecoco FTW!

1 Like

How can I stop seeing this thread that is absolutely not related to World of Warcraft at all? Is there a way to ignore it, or filter it?

1 Like

“Feel free to mute the thread.”

“Personally, I think this thread is a lot of fun.”
/grin

4 Likes

You should see a little bell or paw icon near the bottom of the thread.

Click it and there is a drop down that will offer you a mute option.

Click that and you should be set.

Have a nice night.

(I’m very tired right now so I’m sorry if my instructions are poor.)

4 Likes

“You did better than I did.”
/wink
/giggle

4 Likes

What my great grandfather use to say alot lol.

2 Likes

I’m interested as the starters are really cute. But it feels like the just had a pokemon game come out?

Also kinda feel like they need to break off the same formula and have different starter types.

I’d love a ghost type starter always love the ghosty bois. They have the spooky pokedex entries.

Gengar was my main boi in blue and red. My hubby loves cubone

1 Like

They are marketing the new pokemon game as openworld. Much like Legends Arceus. Interesting Spanish themed names for pokemon. And maybe like an Iberian zone. Very exciting.

2 Likes

Long as it feels more alive… Something about the first open world one felt bare…and they are a super funded popular game can they please introduce voice acting? Lol

Hmmm I don’t know about voice acting since it seems they seem to design around being mobile. Being able to play on hand held devices. The speech bubbles are more for that I think. Pokemon = Pocket Monsters. So the pokemon company tends to design around mobile games. Voice acting isn’t often included in those types of games.

The switch is nice since its both mobile and used as a console, which is why I think the pokemon company preferred to use that.

A pokemon mmo would be fun. But the graphics seem very limited, I don’t think I would enjoy the voice acting since I haven’t even seen the anime in a long time, I tend to scan the dialogue.

Actually theres 3 Pokemon mmos out with their own pros and cons.

Ones more PvP then I’ve ones playable with a friend on ur team and another’s more pve nice graphics.

Think they been out for a few years now. I had heard about them just rescently.

Like official ones?

Not player made ones. I tried but like an official one would be cool. The open world would be a nice element to it.

Think they are fan made but seemed to be well made and updated frequently. I wish official game freak would make one.
It would be fun to look into though.

1 Like

What are you talking about? the thread is almost a year old. It seems it wasn’t reported as you (with negative energy) predicted.

Bumping thread for visibility :people_holding_hands::rainbow:

Actually it’s been reported several times and approved by the mods several times.

3 Likes

They also predicted that the thread would be removed, it wasn’t.

So? Why does it matter so much to you?