LGBTQ+ Megathread & Lounge (Part 1)

Yes.

I have thought about pulling my dad into it but he’s a no nonsense type of guy who would see things like flight restrictions and pathfinder and just be like, “screw that nonsense” and peace out.

2 Likes

Blizz cant keep new players. They can’t entertain old fans without vomiting all over the lore then lying to everyone that everyone loves the story

Ain’t no one happy.

Altho the folks that were fishing for Strange Goop in ZM were nice. So glad I don’t have to fish anymore for that.

My guildmate did like 1200 casts for goop last night before getting it. They even got the 1000 cast achievement while trying.

In other news I got accepted to the university entrepreneur cohort. This means I’m going to get training on how to properly start my LGBT+ flag and promotional products business. How to pitch, how to get investments and do Kickstarters.

6 Likes

Oh! Thats exciting!

1 Like

I have my own canon for how Rosenivy got their incubus. But I did get a bit of a chuckle at how WoW handled it. The succubus after all these years is practically going “Sir I noticed you didn’t really try anything with me all this time. Would you like this form instead?” ( also props that the quest text said they “gesture to themselves” so they also kept it neutral in that text where they’re asking which form would you like. Look I gotta give blizz props SOMETIMES )

5 Likes

Sorry about that. It wasn’t my intention to make anyone uncomfortable. I didn’t realize the link would show up the way it did. I simply had grabbed the URL. It should be fixed in the other thread.

Thank you for the heads up Fenelon! :smiley:

1 Like

I just don’t want to be apart of threads that are nothing but drama, espcially when I have something geunuie to say.

I don’t want that used against me because the thread went south.

2 Likes

I had a meeting with the uni entrepreneur team to figure out where I am and they seemed a little impressed with all the stuff I’ve already done, and the skills and experience I already have.

My route is going to be this:

• Get money (biggest hurdle).
  • Register the business name.
  • Get the WordPress plugins / skin set up and get the site all ready.
  • Pay for a business address recieving place thing to get shipments to.
  • Run a Kickstarter or seek initial funding for LGBT+ graduation stoles for LGBT+ students at our school and elsewhere as a first product.

Since the colors on the design are pantone spot colors and I can translate those to pantone cmyk colors I don’t need to buy the 200 dollar color book immediately.

2 Likes

I don’t fault you for feeling that way and apologize again for my screw up with the link. If you like, I can totally remove the link altogether.

1 Like

(Lady Cyndi Lou wanders in.)
“Greetings, Friends!”
/wave
/smile

7 Likes

I wanted to wait until the troll had left but I had been thinking about necro statements for a while. TBC forums are set so that the threads close after no one talks in them for 2 months. I wonder why that is the only part of the forums that is a thing. (It might be in other parts of the fourm as well but I only really check GD and classic fourms lately.)

1 Like

Oh hey I hadn’t seen this thread yet.

I’ve been out for like a couple years now but for some reason I’ve never been out online with a guild. Something about voice chat and not wanting to change my voice, eeehhh. I’m sure people would be cool about it but I can’t help but hesitate.

Kind of want to see if Stormrage has any LGBTQ+ guilds since I don’t do a lot of raiding, just M+ which is a lot less dependent on having a proper guild. I should look into it.

More like “everyone equally.”

Pan is when you don’t feel like you are attracted to a sex/gender, but just some person. Like you might bump into a “lady” and dig her, or a “guy” and dig them, or someone on some other side of the spectrum and dig them.

I think of Pan, though I’m not that, as “Never Lonely on a Saturday Night.” :wink:

2 Likes

bump because this is the real thread :slight_smile:

1 Like

Intersex and Asexual/Aromantic

(replying over here in the real thread to avoid bumping Talonel’s troll spam)

4 Likes

you’re a real one :purple_heart:

5 Likes

Haven’t posted here in awhile just bumping so not to give Talonel’s " Must be the center of attention " troll thread any support.

6 Likes

That guy grinds my gears. Here to bring support to the one true home. So tired of trolls using us for cheap drama.

Hope you all are safe and doing well! Much love! I’m gonna hit the town with my hubby and get some Thai. Need some spice to beat my sinus rhitius into submission.

5 Likes

Liking because I like the use of “Grinds my gears”. :smiley:

4 Likes

Haven’t heard that term in some time :smiley:

2 Likes