LGBTQ+ Megathread & Lounge (Part 1)

Oh! Peggy again. I remember that being brought up before.

So you just want to censor gender and sexuality minorities in game and silence members of those groups who play the game, and do so more than you?

What’s a peg-12?

While I know that the majority of people playing this game are sweaty grown-hairy-as5 man, the game was launched targeting kids above the age of 12, so it wouldn’t be a crazy idea to keep sexual stuff out of here.

It’s a European rating system. Like ESRB in the US. Pegi 12 is like T for Teens.

1 Like

Google helped me. Thanks Google.

PEG-12 dimethicone is a silicone blend of skin-protective dimethicone and a lightweight polyethylene glycol. It functions as a hair/skin-conditioning agent. 
 In a 2015 report, the Cosmetic Ingredient Review Expert Panel deemed PEG-12 dimethicone as safe in cosmetic use.

I agree, chemistry doesn’t belong in the game. Ban alchemy today.

3 Likes

3 Likes

Glad I made you laugh.

2 Likes

Oh bro.

When you realize gender and sexuality is a spectrum you can truly free yourself.

Please. Go educate yourself. You’ll be so much happier when you open your eyes.

The amount of people I’ve known who had “hyper straight guy” as their tagline who’ve come to realize they may not be as straight as they thought they were is staggering.

I thought they were sounding similar to something I’d already heard. lol

rofl

Indeed a clown. :laughing: :+1:
Greetings.

1 Like

He’s a troll, been active lately. Just ignore him.

3 Likes

Do you spend your entire day in these forums “Briselody?”
Why are you witch-hunting me? Are you possessed by Elune? You are a bad girl.

I like your mog. Very nice with those colors mixed like that.

1 Like

Everyone will have a different answer, but as someone that considers himself bi, I personally see pan as gender just not mattering at all in the equation, whereas bi people frequently lean one way or another as far as preference.

Thanks! I hid the shoulders in game but the forums haven’t noticed yet lol

2 Likes

:laughing:
Well. Keep up the good work ladies and gentlemen. You got threads to fill and gifs to post. You are in charge of this game.

Genuine Q: But what does it mean when someone is Non-Binary but says they’re female?
I thought NB meant they don’t have a gender.

It takes one to know one.

I’m an older adult college student. Our school has a discord with 1500 users. Of those users, a grand total of three of us play wow.

Two of us are LGBT+ and one is a dudebro mythic raider. The other LGBT+ player is a KSM dungeon runner and recently joined the LGBT+ guild I’m in so they can get their dungeons and maybe raid a bit without dealing with jerks.

A vast majority of those 1500 people in the school discord view wow as an old dead game for old people.

The number of children who somehow are playing the game is low, and even lower for those who are doing so without being brought in by their parents.

I don’t get how people are totally down with race issues, slavery, implied SA, murder, gore, and violence in a vidya game but the moment you have a male character who is in relationship with another male character it’s the end of the world
 Of warcraft.

Good question. I think non-binary may be an umbrella term and some people may be very close to non-binary but lean a little in one way or another. I generally don’t really try to think too hard about it.

I mean, I’m aro/ace but I also say I’m gay, meaning I have little to no attraction or interest in romance but I still prefer the male gender identity. Perhaps aesthetically, I’m not sure exactly.

4 Likes

Well, I am not sure how I feel about something hard it was for me to talk about being linked in the other thread with more visibility.

Some are fine with whatever pronoun

2 Likes

Just to make sure Thorland sees it so they can maybe link to the main post of this thread instead. >.>

1 Like

90% of these are second generation wow players.

blizzard is just really bad at retaining new players, it’s almost like in a game that is 17 years old you should spend some time making the game more consumable for a new player.

wow is a chaotic mess for a new player.

1 Like