LGBTQ+ Megathread & Lounge (Part 1)

If you don’t like the topic, you can report it.

Oh wait, you can’t, because it’s been reported a bunch already and approved by the mods several times over. Sounds like you’ll have to cope.

4 Likes

I’m not the best to answer that question.

As I understand it bisexual means you’re good with two or more genders.

Pansexual means you like it all.

But I’d seek out pan and bi folk to get those answers.

I’m sure one or two will pass by throughout the day or week.

This article might help

Well you could always just “not open it”? I mean it’s not like you are being forced into reading it right, you do have some self control after all.

2 Likes

I understand bi to mean attraction to two or more genders. It doesn’t exclude any gender identity by default even trans ones.

I understand Pan to be all the things.

I used to use a little saying to explain it, but it uses the f word in every sentence.

A safe version would be:
Straight: (Likes) points to opposite sex that.
Gay: (Likes) points to self to indicate same sex attraction this.
Bi: (Likes) points to opposite then self that and this.
Pan: (Likes) everything.
Demi: (Likes) you in particular.
Ace: (Likes) no.

There is also omni and multi and abro and I’m not sure what those are or how they’re different so I’m not at liberty to discuss them.

1 Like

Realized my wording above was poor. This is much better I’m gonna go edit.

Of course, they would be afraid of consequences. I would do the same. But the guy is right about the topic being offensive.

1 Like

How is my existing offensive?

I’m here, I’m queer. I kill bosses and loot gear.

9 Likes

Mods disagree. Several times now.

Thanks for more bumps.

I don’t even know what is queer and I’m more into the wow business, not interested in learning sexual concepts. I don’t find it offensive. You can do whatever you want with your own life.Am just pointing out that the other dude is right.
People discussing sex in a PEG-12 game is innapropriate.

But since big companies don’t discuss this anymore and simply follow the easier rule, it is not possible to report because no action will be taken. They can’t risk their profit, and since this targeted audience is the most profitable one, they will keep it like this.

That’s why every billionaire company keeps promoting it while having their profits skyrocket.

See, I’m not saying it is right or wrong, just cause and consequences. But doesn’t change the fact stated by that guy.

1 Like

And apparently you can rhyme!

1 Like

I post a link to this thread in that other thread and come back to seeing posts here. lol

2 Likes

Good thing I’m an asexual and aromantic trans guy. Ayyy.

1 Like

So you have no knowledge of the topic.

You’re not interested in educating yourself.

We’re discussing gender and sexual attraction not the naughty time.

Also, by your definitions here, you wouldn’t be able to talk about male or female, or straight couples.

No, you’re actively saying you know nothing, don’t want to know anything and aren’t interested in this thread.

So why are you here?

If you are not discussing naughty time, what is the difference between me (a hyper straight guy) that loves his male friends and hangs out with them, and a gay person?
Well, let me tell you: the naughty time.
I absolutely love my pals. We hang out together, we hug, we high five, we get drunk together, but we have absolutely 0 interest in the naughty time. So I guess I’m gay in your concept then?

:joy:

You posted in this thread a long time ago on another alt.

This is you. I checked.

1 Like

Just because I’m pointing out that this is actually and indeed a PEG-12 game?

I love how a topic about being “queer” is okay, but a topic about banning “vladamir putin” because of what he is doing in Ukraine could get you banned on the forums. Doesn’t make sense!

*This post is not about any person living or dead, by resemblance or otherwise.

1 Like

I agree. We should replace the succubus and all skimpy mogs with baskets of fruit. We should also make Demon Hunters wear shirts. All mogs should be long sleeved and full body covering, we wouldn’t want someone exposed to a bare shoulder or ankle. Someone might choke themselves clutching their pearls. We wouldn’t want to offend all those children with credit cards who are paying fifteen dollars a month.

We should also delete all heterosexual relationships, especially Tyrande and Malfurion and Illidan. We should also remove all children from the game and make all races androgynous.

1 Like

You have twelve pegs? I didn’t get a single peg with my game.

While these are more subtle, I don’t disagree with this suggestion.