LGBTQ+ Megathread & Lounge (Part 1)

Nothing like flying across the country to a family gathering to listen to my parents, aunts and uncles talk about how they wish that everyone who is LGBTQ+ suffers and dies. :neutral_face:

Further affirms my decision to literally never come out to them and keep my life as private as possible from that.

Least my siblings and cousins are chill and trustworthy.

1 Like

/: very sorry to hear that

4 Likes

Probably a silly question. Are there some areas of the country that are more accepting and welcoming LGBT than others

Generally yes, bible belt states will be borderline hostile if not just openly hostile to LGBTQ+ while states like Cali are way more friendly.

3 Likes

I am sorry to hear that.

I do understnad somewhat though. My family on my momā€™s side is very hatefuly towards a lot of things, not just LGBT groups. I started my transtion last year and I havenā€™t been to see them seince as my mom still wants to have a releahsnip with them and I know that if they react negatativly towards me being transgender they will blacklist her as well.

I can live with them hating me but I canā€™t do that to my mom.

3 Likes

This thread is the gayest thing and I love it.

3 Likes

Did Talonel go and try to start another one?

This ones not even close to post cap.

Stop necroing dead threads.

2 Likes

Ah a free bump. Thank you for your support.

2 Likes

Is the price to be paid to warn people about necroing dead threads.

1 Like

If you donā€™t like a thread being bumped after six days of inactivity, you can report my post. (Blizzard allow high elf trolls to bump months old threads without consequence, do you really think theyā€™re going to care about a six day gap?)

This is the mega thread, not the post by the hunter troll responsible for most of the spam LGBT threads that this thread was created specifically to curb.

4 Likes

It was a friendly advice that they were necroing a dead thread.

Iā€™m giving you friendly advice to report my post if you think Iā€™m necroing a dead thread that hadnā€™t had posts in six days.

2 Likes

Blizzards been pretty clear that days or even a month or so doesnā€™t tend to count as necroing.

Itā€™s normal that threads drop off when lulls occur.

1 Like

Iā€™ll report it then. Thanks.

1 Like

Necros thread harder.

Current Events: Trans stuff

So after the corrupt SCOTUS didnā€™t strike the Texas vigilante anti choice law down, theyā€™ve chosen to use the same vigilante law to attack trans kids by demanding people report the parents of trans kids to CPS for abuse.

Itā€™s pretty messed up.

Yeah. Not too happy about that.

Iā€™ll never understand why weā€™re not beating states down that actively try to take freedoms and rights from some of our citizens.

1 Like

What exactly is the difference between Pansexual and Bisexual? Iā€™ve been gay and out for forty years, never having even kissed a girl, and in the last two months I find myself attracted to women, as well. I donā€™t care about labels, but it did get me thinking: would I be considered Bisexual or Pansexual? Iā€™ve never been sure what the difference is.

Thatā€™s a good question. The definitions keep changing so Iā€™m not entirely sure anymore.

Because our Congress and SCOTUS are infested with gross people who donā€™t care about us.

1 Like

What an offensive topic to have on a game

1 Like