LGBTQ+ Megathread & Lounge (Part 1)

Happy New Years Eve Everyone!!

4 Likes

Happy new year!

5 Likes

Happy new year. Cookies for everyone. Spread the wonderland joy and madness.

8 Likes

Yo it’s been awhile since anyone has posted in here how’s everyone been?

3 Likes

Where is Rosenivy ?? Haven’t seen him for quite a while

Hope everything is ok

2 Likes

“I was hoping this wouldn’t stay quiet for long.”
/happy grin

4 Likes

Hard to be quiet when you are always laughing.

2 Likes

Happy 2022 Kings, Queens, and everything in between. May this year bring you all success and happiness. :heart:

2 Likes

They are active on discord in the murloc spot disc. Maybe they unsubbed or just aren’t feeling the game/forums.

3 Likes

“They didn’t unsub. They are still in my Bnet Friends List.”

People can still be on your battle.net friends list who are not subbed. I have an irl friend who has not been subed for 8 years now who shows up on it.

1 Like

“He logged in four days ago.”

Hello all!

3 Likes

Morning friends!

3 Likes

6 mins after noon here but g’morning my friend.

3 Likes

Are STRAIGHT peeps allowed in here? :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

yessir

the only thing that really is frowned upon here is coming to this thread just to complain about it.

4 Likes

AY YO, reportin’ in! :raised_hands::rainbow::sparkles:

3 Likes

people are active in here again? I have a question if anyone could properly answer it. So if someone is trans, for hypotheticals let’s say a trans female and they are attracted to males. Would that make them heterosexual or homosexual? Since technically according to their gender identity it’s heterosexual, but then you have to take into account biological nether regions and now I’m all confused.

1 Like

Heterosexual, but genital preferences are a thing. A fact I have mixed feelings about, but I guess it’s important for sexual compatibility, when that’s a factor.

4 Likes