LGBTQ+ Megathread & Lounge (Part 1)

“We both have.”

1 Like

I mean. Homophobes need not reply in this thread. We’re all just having a good time, so you can put the popcorn away :slight_smile:

Anyway, I had a burger for dinner so that gets my vote. It’s 11:30, so I kinda want a snack but I probably shouldn’t eat anything.

3 Likes

They did that for the employee bathroom for my old job . There used to be a mens and a womens they turned the mens into a store room and the women’s into a gender neutral one . It was a 1 person at a time bathroom.

1 Like

Is this a joke? I mean, sure, Pelagos I get, but Flynn and Shaw? Oh, wait…

It is a joke, isn’t it? Because as far as I can tell, you can’t mute threads.

I wound up having two massive enchiladas. I’m so full that I just want to lay down.

My therapy cat is keeping me company.

3 Likes

Uh. Ya you can. You’ll never see it again if you do.

4 Likes

Honestly one of the best relationships in the game right now! Why would anyone joke about that? :open_mouth:

And yes you can mute as Zan showed. Bye!!! <3

3 Likes

:rofl: :+1: I figured someone would of beaten me to it

I RP Zan and his husband and they have similar chemistry to Flynn and Shaw. Though mine has been since BC.

I love the chemistry of the super serious (comedy) straight man and the not so serious one.

2 Likes

Its surprising how common it is that folk don’t know about the mute option.

Zandrae already showed how so I’ll spare you my explanation.

Just wish there was more of it in game…

Bless you for making it. I lavish praise upon thee.

1 Like

Because there’s no relationship there?

Huh. Wouldn’t have occurred to me to click on the druid class icon to mute a thread, but sure.

I ship Thrall and Zul’jin they are quite gay materials.

Make Thrall trans or something I don’t know please Blizzaaard, :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

We have been loyal gay customers for a long time, we are not asking for much here, there are hundreds of straight characters, a few more lgbt characters won’t hurt anyone right :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Ok now that I can post again and I’ll say I made assumptions this was just another troll thread and made a butt of myself. I’ll say sorry for the hostility and this thread has done its purpose of seeming to stop the daily pop ups of troll lgbt threads so thanks.
I was wrong and judged the thing outright out of frustration not out of hate as I’m gay and thus get irritated with trolls using the community as a beating stick.
Again sorry for the hostility just glade I was wrong on this post so again after the few day silence and continuing to check in and cool off and observe again my bad fam.

5 Likes

He’s the queer coded villan of my dreams.

2 Likes

A good combo. <3

You. And Me. Both.

I swear. Let them show up for the Broker Heist. Like. Please Blizzard. I will forever say Shadowlands is my fave expac.

Please.

1 Like

1 Like

I…What?

Like. They are boyfriends. They are literally 2 men dating each other. There’s been 2 official books and a short story describing their courtship and them kissing.

I am…I am so sorry you had to find out this way, instead of how the rest of us did being uncontrollably giddy, but like - Hey at least now you know!