LGBTQ+ Megathread & Lounge (Part 1)

To be fair most of the stuff listed is also against the code of conduct.

2 Likes

I’m not one to pretend my discussion was ever intended to be decent, either.

I was simply rolling in the filth laid before me, sister.

Why do you go out of your way to attack him? You want to troll too?

This thread feels like it’s lost some posts.

Who else hopes to see more fairshaw shown in game?

1 Like

I’d really enjoy to see more in-game. There is a lot of potential for them. I’m hoping to see more characters be introduced or fleshed out in future patches that happen to be lgbt.

1 Like

I love FairShaw and hope to get to see them and their shenanigans in game sometime soon.

2 Likes

We already had Garrosh.

1 Like

Me X Garrosh is the OTP

Can we get stalls that also cover the entire room? Like I dont need 6 inch gaps around the door and room for people to crawl over and under.

YAS PLEASE

More of my boys <3 <3

2 Likes

We’ve all thought it but you said it

2 Likes

Just saying if Blizz made it cannon I wouldn’t bat an eye.

2 Likes

Dude they need to add more tabard icons.

We’ve never gotten more choices. Ever.

Moar!

3 Likes

“I want a Cookie, for my Guild Tabard, but they don’t have them either. They do need more.”
/smile

“And it’s Dudette.”
/wink
/giggle

Oh. I was using dude in the non gendered way. My bad.

I wouldn’t mind more. I could only find two that were Alice in Wonderland themed and the one I went with people thought it was more a drunken thing or something.

“It is the Drink Me bottle, not a booze bottle. ugh.”

2 Likes

“No problem, hence the giggle.”
/lol

Lol this thread is literally just bait to a lot of people. Got my popcorn ready. Also the same people as the other threads. These kind of threads can only go 2 ways.

“You could always help us out, by joining in the conversation. Help show the rest, that a calm discussion can be had by all.”
/smile

2 Likes

I’ve been telling people to lay off on this thread and to let the LGBT community and those that are willing to support them have this thread .

3 Likes