LGBTQ+ Megathread & Lounge (Part 1)

“Druid here, irl.”
/smile

Santa Claus

1 Like

“I prefer St. Nicholas, because he really did exist. That, and I prefer Green to Red.”
/grin
/giggle

1 Like

Santa is more of a non religious figure though, so I prefer him.

1 Like

“Santa Claus was created by the Coke Cola Company. They took St. Nicholas and dressed him in Red and White, instead of Green and Grey, just so he would match the Soda Pop Cans. They are actually the same. I liked him BEFORE they changed him.”

2 Likes

Now the coke company has a giant bear that I have seen in a home video funny thing scare a kid by trying to gnaw on the poor guys head.

1 Like

“They should have just stuck with the one dressed in Green. After all, Green and Red ARE the colors of Christmas. They would have been more with the times.”

Also on the topic of the holidays, don’t tell my family I am the one making the candy canes vanish.

2 Likes

“Careful, or Krampus may find out, and punish you.”
/wicked giggle

Not too worried. Before covid and when I was still doing DnD my DM took us on a campaign to deal with Krampus. I think we respect each other as he knows what I can do to punish him.

1 Like

“He will just put you in a Snow Globe, forever. You won’t even know what happened.”
/grin

Better than what I do to some of my story characters.

1 Like

I take pride in being a societal problem

1 Like

Much like how I feel a bit smug knowing my existence absolutely infuriates people

2 Likes

“I wish I had your strength. I just hide.”

1 Like

Oh trust me I’m still very shy. lol

1 Like

“I am not just shy. I am TERRIFIED of that world out there.”

I just remind myself that it doesn’t really matter what other people think (and most of the time they don’t really care as much as I think they do anyways)

But as long as I feel good in my own skin I am ok.

1 Like

“It’s not their thoughts that scare me, it’s their actions.”

Well I shall act in some manner to help with courage.

(I don’t know it wasn’t that well thought out I just felt the need to say that.)

1 Like