LGBTQ+ Megathread & Lounge (Part 1)

I don’t fault people for mental heath disorders. I have Bipolar and so does my mom. I actually have to deal with her anxiety and stress as she is jumping from medication to mediation (she can’t find stable meds that work) and well just have to accept it as the stress and anxiety isn’t in her control all the time and if me and my dad snap at her we just make things worse.

3 Likes

Eugh I’ve been on the medication hop train. It’s not a fun ride.

Thankfully I’ve reached a sort of…hm. I wanna say neutral mental state but this is by BPD standards. BPD operates a little like bipolar. But just way faster. There’s no long states of manic or depression. Just very rapid emotional changes and they’re all set to 11 basically.

I hope this isn’t coming across like we’re in some kinda “my mental problems are harder than yours” contest. It’s just nice to talk about this stuff with folks that understand.

2 Likes

It isn’t but I did have someone do that to me once. Tried to use that argument to shut me up when I was depressed.

2 Likes

Yeah, someone once tried to use the ‘there are others suffering way worse than you!’ thing on me, and shockingly that doesnt make me happier, just sad for those people.

1 Like

Aw mate I’d give you a hug if I could.

Well I can’t offer a hug but here’s a cool video that reminds me of you since you like Alice in Wonderland

It’s just so neat what we can make music out of

2 Likes

It was a close friend but they felt like their physical pain both more important than mine (I believe in a friendship and such you lean on each other through the hard times) but that me being depressed caused them more physical pain.

They did have choric pain and I felt sorry and wished I could do stuff to help but when they started taking it out on me I had to get away.

2 Likes

I think I have seen that before. It is a really cool vedio. And yes I really like Alice in Wonderland. I plan on streaming as her lol.

1 Like

It really is. Once you know Him then the joy is overwhelming. We don’t know each other but that is my wish for you this Christmas season. I mean that sincerely.

“If I have ever made you feel that way, I do apologize.”

Very well if this is genuine

1 Like

Gross.

Xmas is my favorite holiday, but not because of any of the Jesus stuff. I like trees, the lights, the gifts, the weather, even the rampant capitalism to a degree.

1 Like

Your fine Cyndi. That person never wanted to work things out with me when things go wrong which is the exact opposite of you. You are willing to talk things out if we have issues.

1 Like

I don’t involve myself in any of that stuff. Jesus is the reason for the season. It is about love and forgiveness.

I just focus on that stuff and not so much the jesus thing.

But yeah that’s all I’ll say on it

“I enjoy celebrating his Birthday, but that is all it is to me. One big global Birthday Party, and I LOVE Birthday Parties.”
/giggle
/grin

1 Like

I like the way that sounds.

Not for me. I’m an atheist. Still like most parts of the holiday. :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Like Cyndi said, one big global birthday party. :partying_face::tada::confetti_ball::sparkler::gift::ribbon:

“Off the Wall Question… Who do you decorate with, for Christmas… Santa Claus, or St. Nicholas?”
/smile

1 Like

I am an atheist as well and still celebrate xmas.

1 Like