LGBTQ+ Megathread & Lounge (Part 1)

I’ve no idea what was being said but clearly the mods didn’t like it.

I don’t think anything that was removed was explicitly against the TOS - even the crap I explicitly disagreed with, but oh well.

Things like terms of service are up to interpretation, that’s just how it be.

Was pretty tame compared to what usually transpires in these threads. Not that it was getting anywhere or ever will.

No i noticed that but i am assuming they agree with the fourm rules.

Not sure I would be doing a victory dance. They probably have been monitoring this thread for some time. Just looking to turn the heat down a bit. There will be more to fan the flames again soon, don’t worry.

1 Like

I’ve seen this happen before, usually comments get mass deleted. They seem to delete 30 minutes worth of comments regardless. Guess it’s easier for them to do that than go through each one individually.

When some people can’t help but post ad hominem, of course things are going to get the same way again.

I don’t agree with everything you said but i change my mind on them deleting stuff.

Just waiting for someone to arrive with the gas tank? :man_shrugging:

A large chunk of this thread appears to be deleted o.o.

2 Likes

Thank you moderation. :heart:

1 Like

Well most of these threads break topic and all should just be deleted once they do as they are getting spammed. This attempt at a mega thread is cool, but I don’t see much in relation to WoW. It always just becomes about the LGBTQ+ part and that’s it. I worry blizzard is scared to delete them as they clearly have many LGBTQ+ players they don’t want to offend. I can understand why some are bothered by this and attack these thread. If true of course.

1 Like

Threads have flag limits, and it’ll prolly reach that lock seeing as they can’t help but flag anything in sight lol.

The megathread was never going to work. The people who trolled the individual threads are just going to come in here and do the same thing. It may be easier for Blizzard to moderate, but there will still be trolls.

This is why you’re being flagged, by the way.

Shoving a diverse group of people, with diverse opinions, into a small and convenient box? It does nothing to promote decent discussion.

It’s outright adversarial, in fact.

1 Like

There’s a difference between a thread meandering between topics and what is happening here—trolls intentionally trying to drive the thread off topic with malicious behavior.

Light forbid I have a space I can vibe in without harassment.

1 Like

seems to be working its the only thread on that subject on the whole front page, ON A SUNDAY!

much better.

You dont get to decide what is unacceptable. The forum rules already in place get to do that.

2 Likes

They are trying to funnel all the conversation on the topic into one thread so the one poor sob on mod duty can attempt to keep it under control :rofl:

Poor mod

1 Like

Sorry but people use words like they because it’s easier than calling out specific people. And then you guys might just flag my post for daring to say you by name instead. So I’ll stick with saying things like they, your smart, you should know it’s not meant like that. Don’t be disingenuous

You are sure one to talk about decent discussion after what you posted before the mods wiped the thread.

1 Like