LGBTQ+ Megathread & Lounge (Part 1)

Enlighten me

So the Discord server has been created.

Iā€™m making the roles right now.

Rolls you can set up include pronouns, gender identity, and sexuality. A bot will handle doling out ranks.

Iā€™m probably going to make it so you can get a class color for your name as well.

1 Like

Oh finally you show up after trolling a dozen times.

It goes well beyond that, in truth, when you take into account the ā€œ+ā€.

Tholo and Arren in Firelands who are implied to not only be same sex but inter-species.

Thereā€™s a same sex couple (male) in the Argent Tournament, iirc.

And, perhaps, most notoriously, there is Marcus. Though, Iā€™d have to say heā€™s much more of a characicature than anything. But, he is the very in-game definition of LGBTQIA+ considering there isnā€™t anything or anyone he hasnā€™t tried to be with. Except, perhaps, rocks, grass, dirt, and so on.

Point being, Azeroth, since at least Wrath has been inclusionary of LGBTQIA+. Many people, for whatever reason, forget or ignore this.

1 Like

Whatā€™s the point of your reply to me? To invoke an argument?

2 Likes

No my point is your trolling is obnoxious and annoying. Thats all i wanted to say that said i do admire you for being proactive in getting us a megathread so thank you.

1 Like

Well Iā€™m glad you admire me.

2 Likes

Not that i admire you just glad you stopped spamming fourms. But yes anyways i hope more LGBT characters are introduced in wow.

Are you okay?

2 Likes

And the proper term for the leader or dominant human ( or wolf pack ) in a social group isā€¦ parent, or parents. In most if not all cultures the breeding parents are often responsible for both their kids and their elders.

The social construct of the word alpha was made popular back in the 60s or 70s by men of course.

1 Like

When your ā€œopinionā€ can be easily boiled down to passive-aggressive trolling, howeverā€¦

It may be an opinion, but nobody ever said an opinion canā€™t be hateful.

No i Donā€™t admire you with your trolling or as a person i just admire your tenacity. Anyways i came here to discuss LGBT stuff anything you want to discuss.

To all the anti-lgbt+ people helping keep the thread bumped we thank you for your assistance.

:heart::rainbow_flag:

9 Likes

We are just starting a conversation :beers:

2 Likes

Be nice and later we will all go get rainbow sherbet :rainbow:

2 Likes

Did someone say something to get the mods involved? :rofl:

1 Like

Hello moderators just wanted to say thank you blizzard for being in support of LGBTQ and showing your support against these trolls.

1 Like

Yeah mods wiped the comments by the trolls guess we were in the right.

Not a fan of mods selectively deleting content that isnā€™t outright hateful. It gives a skewed view of the conversation that happened and is a disservice to all involved :frowning_face:

4 Likes

I donā€™t think you noticed but they are wiping everyoneā€™s comments.

2 Likes