LGBTQ+ Megathread & Lounge (Part 1)

Those are just pince-nez glasses, which are a real thing.

1 Like

Oh I’m aware of those. That’s just not what the artist was going for lol.

2 Likes

Anyways, best race to use glasses on is a mechagnome. Imagine replacing your eyes with cybernetic ones and still needing glasses. Puts into perspective why all the female gnome faces look so angry.

2 Likes

Maybe the cyber eyes are for seeing far away and the glasses help trigger the close up vision

3 Likes

Also on the topic of glasses, I still want more wireframe looking glasses, like what Mishka and Godfrey wear. New ones are too thick imo.

1 Like

The topic of vision with characters is reminding me of DnD again. That tiefling I mentioned before. The dice just. Freaking hated him when it came to perception checks.

I later worked it into canon because my tiefling doesn’t have visible pupils. So maybe his vision is just a teensy bit wonky lol

3 Likes

My last DM once mentioned how we failed so many perception checks and no one had a high passive perception and it caused us to miss a lot, so next time I’m a player my character is gonna be a Twilight Cleric with 300ft darkvision and 22 passive perception. She will see everything :eyes:

1 Like

The weird thing is this tiefling was really freaking good at insight checks so he could see facial expressions and all that like a dang super human. Literally anything else? Good luck.

Rosenivy canonically only has their right eye working after an accident left a portion of their face burnt. The one eye color option we got in shadowlands was the closest I could get to how I picture them in my head. I like to imagine it took them a little bit to get used to it. Ugh I can’t remember what its called where you have issues with distance if you only have one eye. Oh this is gonna bug me.

1 Like

I assume you mean a more specific term than just loss of depth perception?

2 Likes

DEPTH PERCEPTION THANK YOU

Holy crap brain you forgot depth perception? How tired am I?

2 Likes

“No Eye Scar Option for the Make Bloodelfs? How dare they!!!”

It’s reaaaaaaaaaaaaaally stupid only orcs and night elves have some type of burn scar.

Every race should have scars.

3 Likes

“I agree completely, and not just the males. I would love it, if my Motorcycle Mama Goblin could have a couple of scars, and some tattoos.”

2 Likes

“This is her. She needs a couple of scars, and some tattoos.”
/grin

4 Likes

Yeah, I was mostly disappointed with the new scar options.

Especially on humans where they’re tied to faces and only available on the new black and asian faces.

3 Likes

I had gay dreams last night. It was nice.

1 Like

It’s good to have happy and carefree dreams.

4 Likes

I miss my lucid dreams. They all tend to be taking place in the same place and I miss it

2 Likes

Lucid dreaming can be very weird until one realizes that this is what is happening. I like it for the “rewind” button.

Yeah that “hang on I don’t want that to happen” dreams the undo button

It’s oddly cute how one of the first things humans do once they realize they’re lucid dreaming is they make themselves fly.

Another lucid dream was how sometimes I’d dream something was cuddling me. It never felt scary but it was behind me so I couldn’t see what it was. I always felt safe and loved.

4 Likes