LGBT+ Positivity Thread

Why the hell should hatred be tolerated?

5 Likes

Two wrongs never have made a right, unless we speak of might making right.

1 Like

The bible also says don’t be around women when they’re menstruating. Or not eating shellfish. And parents are allowed to kill disobedient children

3 Likes

Romance happens all the time, and it’s only a very small percentage of the story in Shadowlands. I don’t see how it’s shoving down anything down anyone’s throat. And if you dislike this thread, you really don’t need to click on it either and you actually can mute it if I’m being honest.

4 Likes

She said “no homophobes” because she doesn’t want them here, but they are still allowed here. The difference is that homophobes say “no gay people” and the law allows them to enforce it.

1 Like

This isn’t a wrong. I’m not discriminating agaisnt someone because of how they are. I’m saying if they think I shouldn’t be allowed to walk in public with my boyfriend because I’m “shoving it down their throat”, maybe this thread isn’t for them.

1 Like

That’s the Mosaic law. Jesus replaced it.

2 Likes

So you are saying the new testament doesn’t have some messed up stuff like that in it??? And I’m pretty sure the new testament is in addition to the old, not a replacement, am I wrong here? I’m not religious, so excuse my ignorance.

species specific functionality. biologically, women can only service the species once every 11 months. men, on the other hand, can service as many of the species as are available. this has translated to things like harems and polyamory.

The new testament telling you to cut off your hand if you “sin” intensifies

So you justify force feeding your lifestyle by basically doing exactly what you say you had to put up with for 30 years? My friend that is plain hypocrisy. You want to be accepted, free? Then just live your life as a human being. All people have that right and in this day and age, for the most part all of those stigmas are going away, but they cant go if you keep shoving it in people’s faces. By doing what you claim to hate. It just causes resentment and natural resistance. Just be who you are, no need to announce it to ad nauseam.

1 Like

but I like my hand.

It’s how I do a lot of my sinning.

5 Likes

You’re still trolling? I thought your other thread was offensive enough.

Super excited about that! :rainbow_flag:

2 Likes

I am speaking of the posts. We have had several of these over the past month or so.

How do they shove it in your face?

The irish community in my town hosts a huge celebration for irish people and they all collectively celebrate their heritage. It doesn’t make me angry at all, I think it’s cool that people are happy to embrace themselves fully.

4 Likes

But he’s not saying non-lgbt media should stop. But being gay in public needs to stop being seen as “being pushed in our faces.”

3 Likes

Tried that. A bigot tried to choke me because I had a trans pride pin on my bag.

Even then I was not allowed to live my life.

“Hey be straight or we kill you” vs “Hey we exist and we don’t want to kill you” is not nearly the same

10 Likes

Wouldn’t that be nice!

7 Likes

A “phobia” is, however

phobe, /fōb/, noun

1. a person who fears or dislikes a specified thing.

Don’t be an ignorant jerk.