LGBT+ Positivity Thread

The irony of this thread is that while the OP claims it’s a positivity thread, the intent was not to be positive but to crow and swagger, much like some other equally rotten people would if these NPCs were removed. The OP appears to be searching for people to publicly flog if anyone stands up to their straw-man.

All of us are happy to see more equality in the story and representation for all groups.

That being said, don’t act like a crazy heterophobe.

Be content that society is being more tolerant, as that’s the goal and ultimate desire. We don’t need or want intolerance for anyone, whether LGBTQ, or Straight. OP’s comment about homophobes, before any actually posted showcases her aim in creating this thread was neither pure, nor about being positive. It was about picking a fight. Don’t give it to her.

10 Likes

To be fair, most things in Australia want to kill you.

Including the sun.

5 Likes

Aren’t your “House spiders” like really huge?

Especially the sun.

Yeah, I just graduated highschool and the entire time I basically couldn’t by myself in fear of being bullied like the other gay kids.

2 Likes

House spiders? you are going to be more specific. We have lots of “house spiders”

1 Like

Love Wins!

2 Likes

That’s true. Kangaroos are frightening. I’m not kidding, they are actually very dangerous.

1 Like

There are people in this country that hate all types of groups for being Jewish, an immigrant, a dwarf, for having a mental disability, for being white, yellow, black, purple…people are always going to hate each other for one reason or another so I still dont get your point. Hate exists everywhere and wears many faces in every part of the world.

5 Likes

If I can be completely honest, I made this thread with positivity in mind after seeing all the hatred and wanton homophobia in that Taliesin thread. Was my intent to draw homophobes? No. Was I prepared to put them in their place in case they showed up. You tell me.
To be frank, I don’t owe homophobes any kind of tolerance or positivity. I specifically said I didn’t want them in here and look how that worked out. I wasn’t goading them, I wanted to start something positive. You can’t blame me for not staying quiet when people start spouting that homophobia is a harmless choice.

2 Likes

You dorks are like 10 years late to the party

We’ve know night elves are gay since WotLK

3 Likes

Should of mentioned that to start. That you did not, sends a strong message that you were just looking to pick a fight and make straight people uncomfortable. That is just as vile and wrong as a couple of straight people looking to pick a fight and make LGBTQ+ people uncomfortable.

Oppressed should never strive to become the oppressors unless you like history to move in a unending circle that solves nothing, and does not collectively evolve the human race’s mind set in a positive and meaningful way. I would go back and clarify your original posts before this thread really pops.

4 Likes
1 Like

Look, I am not trying to run you down. Everyone is into positivity, really they are. The problem is people get literally fatigue from having someone else’s lifestyle shoved down their throat, "You agree with me or I get to call you an (ism) or (ist) or (phobe). Its the antithesis of consideration and progress. Progression cant be forced or it becomes tyrannical in nature. That’s all.

6 Likes

Hahaha. Good one. I love that show.

I understand where you’re coming from. But I won’t change the phrasing. All I said was “homophobes are not welcome here”. That’s it. Never did I imply making straight people uncomfortable. If someone is uncomfortable with the LGBT, this thread is not for them. It’s not hard to refrain from posting.

1 Like

So people who are hated should stop standing up for their rights simply because “haters gonna hate?”

8 Likes

I did not expect you to. It would merely of showcased a tolerance for other views, nothing more.

2 Likes

I grew up with non lgbt media doing that to me. Over 30 years of it.

Non lgbt claiming they’re fatigued is laughable. Only back then it was “You agree with me or we kill you” with how lgbt have been treated.

5 Likes

The Bible would like a word with you.

1 Like