LGBT+ Positivity Thread

I guess it’s true what that cute little girl says: haters gonna hate hate hate.

1 Like

Don’t take me so literally.

So if I make a “Straight +” thread, would you take offense? No straightphobes replying please.

5 Likes

tbf Spiders can actually be dangerous to humans (a black widow bite is fatal) LGBT people are not a threat to straight people and don’t deserve to be feared or hated for who they are.

(I might be thinking of a brown recluse bite, not a black widow bite actually but IDK)

1 Like

Oh damn. Damn.

The difference is, nobody is hating on you for being straight. Most the world is straight. Lgbt+ people however even have to deal with being illegal in some countries still. But you can continue feeling oppressed as well I guess.

5 Likes

Thanks i needed this laugh

I mean, go for it. You won’t get nearly as much bs replies as you would by posting something “controversial” like 2 gay people in the entire world of Warcraft. :smiley:

1 Like

Yes, you are so oppressed that you have literal fear of persecution in today’s society, in the US, where being sexually deviant is practically honored and celebrated?

3 Likes

Baby, unless you’re mad at Trump for cheating on each and every one of his 3 wives. You don’t get to be calling nobody a deviant.

At least you are consistant, I respect that, immensely.

2 Likes

:roll_eyes:

1 Like

I don’t hate spiders, as long as they leave me alone, I leave them alone. Daddy longlegs are cool because they keep all the flies away and eat other spiders around my house.

3 Likes

I think our definition of deviant is a little different. Not sure how Trump became part of the conversation, but I guess it was bound to happen.

2 Likes

Oh, cheating on your MULTIPLE marriages isn’t deviancy, but being with someone of the same sex is. Werk, fierce.

1 Like

And then you take in account the many religious places whom still hate our very existence who practice in the US. Trump wants to make it so doctors can refuse to give treatment to lgbt+ people. People who are killed for being lgbt+, families who disown their children for being lgbt+. And then we still have a plethora of other countries as well where even being gay is a crime.

3 Likes

Look I’m even MtF trans and I find these threads stupid and repetitive.

3 Likes

she did NOT stutter

Well then I assume that you don’t fear spiders either. That goes back to my point that fear begets hate.

I probably should fear spiders considering I live in Australia and we have every type of Spider that can and will kill you, but I’m okay with them. As I said, they leave me alone, I leave them alone.

1 Like