LGBT+ Positivity Thread

Should probably get the thread back on track to be honest. Right now the train has gone from being in Nebraska all the way to the pacific ocean.

1 Like

:smiley: night love

1 Like

If that’s what you think who am I to stop you?

I’m pretty upset at how so many are still allowed to post after all the horrid things I’ve watched be said in that thread that went out of control three days ago.

If I could post my screencaps I would, but I’d get retribution from the mods. Plus the thread was Yeeted out of existence.

9 Likes

Dream well sugar…

1 Like

They’re really not alright

1 Like

again, youre getting worked over on a thread that is well…not worth getting upset over…just walk away. not being rude just a suggestion.

Sooo you can prescribe who is alright and who isnt?

Anyway after fairshaw became canon I wanna see if there’s candles that smell like salt, soap and whiskey

1 Like

I just can’t fathom why so many are going unpunished. Everywhere else, even Facebook of all people would’ve delivered punishment and yet here they go about acting like they’re the arbiters of morality.

This forum is truly very poorly moderated. Just burying topics doesn’t stop the gravediggers from bringing them back.

1 Like

Relationships? Its a Video game…not real life…Stop trying to make it real…

Dealt with them for awhile before I finally got fed up and forever blocked them.

im talking with a REAL person…thats it im NOT bringing over 6 months of rations…

Still no expert…Shouldnt cast desperation’s…

They’ve done it enough with a lot of lgbt themselves.

Don’t like them. Not gonna be sorry about it

Anyway I think my complaints are nothing more than me screaming into the void. Sorry to bug you.

Dont you DARE lump me into that group, not even!!!

Wow seeing those actually annoyed me a bit, a bait thread got me for once.

Good job.

???
You lost me

its not worth it to get that worked up, really it isnt.