LGBT+ Positivity Thread

Well, least we can agree on something I guess.

How do you all sleep at night holding on to what some nobody you never met has said on a insignificant forum like this?

Is this what they mean by living in people’s heads rent free?

You seem to think I’m making attacks at you. I never said you weren’t or made any suggestion you weren’t. I don’t know you. I can’t make any judgement.

I was being serious when I said my statements were meant to be neutral statements that this discussion just happen to make me think about.

Nah, it just hilariously comes to mind when you try to claim other people are wishing for the deaths of others. Because you were talking about literally wanting to kill people mate.

1 Like

All while saying they were an exorcist and that lgbt were slaughtering non lgbt with no proof

Hmmm.

4 Likes

Really? That’s a super yikes.

There’s a gay exorcist on the forums? I don’t post here enough to know the forum lore

I nevept said I was a moral arbiter. I just call out those who try acting like they are when they themselves have said vile things.

And I repeat, in my state, we don’t have protestors potentially spreading this virus because of the law protecting drivers from legal action should they have problems.

That’s the law, you want to screech at something? Screech at the lawmakers who passed it.

1 Like

Frost is just trying to go for leader of the circus.

I have once again single handedly turned an entire thread into a clown show against me.

Frost just says whatever and then acts like they’re being silenced or unfairly targeted when people correctly call them out on it. It’s wild.

Again, prove I ever wished death on anyone :man_shrugging:

./puts out arms for a big hug…

1 Like

Then…Stop??

1 Like

Frostera isn’t lgbt they just love to show up in these threads like a bad rash

1 Like

Why? And miss out on the free clown show? These clowns don’t mean anything to me, I get better treatment in game than these nobodies.

They’ve been assaulting me for months and yet I am still here, they never learn.

Aw, hugs are good. We’re cool.

1 Like

Oof. Cringe town. Population you.

1 Like

White noise. Nothing more.

Frost…im pretty sure you have been chewing on your shoe last few posts…maybe log off and step away for a few minutes? Just a thought

1 Like

Has she openly bashed LGBT, or passively like, “Ugh, who cares just stop talking about it.” If it’s either of those it’s pretty lame, but my brief interactions with her seemed to be alright.

2 Likes