LGBT+ Positivity Thread

It’s this one, I could care less if anyone thinks I’m an authority figure. Give me this and I could care less,if you decide not to? Then don’t expect me to be very kind to you.

What’s wrong with having some characters that develop a relationship. Kinda liked playing W3 and seeing Geralt and Yennefer banter and bicker.

2 Likes

My money is on Blood Elves.

You’ve already shown you’re not friendly yourself either. I guess we’re even then.

I know like nothing of The Witcher but I remember seeing clips of their banter in 3 and being so dang immersed.

Just “Oh these writers know what they’re doing”

1 Like

If saying that if you don’t treat me like a normal human being then I’m not going to treat you like one either is unfriendly. Sure thing bud.

2 Likes

Get out, go to a bar, a club and meet REAL people…Really?

You can enjoy real life and fiction.

I like when people get me to care about not real things just with words. That’s rad

3 Likes

Then the feeling is mutual. Nothing more needs to be said.

If I put my hand out to shake your hand, its a sign of non hostile intend from old with an open hand, and I shake your hand is that not a sign of mutual respect?

Dude, should I lift too? Buy a Corvette and score hot chicks at the club? Nerd

1 Like

Take a hot bath…all will be better…

What does my hygiene have to do with my enjoyment of one specific hobby?

Funny how I just make kind of neutral observation and people feel the need to defend themselves.

2 Likes

Yes, it is mutual. If doubt was ever in my mind before it is indeed true from what others have said. That you are a delusional person. There isn’t any now.

2 Likes

you goon, you missed the point…Dude…And no not a corvette, maybe a something worth the midlife title…like a red Ferrari…

im not defending myself, im making a point, you seem to have missed and keep trying to push a narrative.

I dunno, what point did I miss. Ferrari? I drive a 2009 Pontiac G5 :sunglasses:

There’s so much reach in this statement it’s basically a Halo title.

I’ll restate that, again, my statement was just a neutral observation. Any narrative you put on it is just that. A narrative you put on it.

oh HELL yes. Look out, straights. We comin’.