LGBT+ Positivity Thread

Oh dear oh dear where did our resident multi-boxers suddenly go?

Wat you all smoking?

I just have to laugh at a statement like this. We are so far away from this it is entertaining for it to even be mentioned.

This statement Ralph, c’mon i mean you might be trolling or whatever, but this statement couldn’t be further from the truth. Even if you have headcanon that this sort of thing is happening that doesn’t make it so.

We’re destined to repeat much of history since there are so many people hellbent on erasing and tearing down history since they find it offensive.

3 Likes

/looks around

I don’t see it everywhere.

I also don’t see how a passing line is forced down anyone’s throat. Being gay is a normal part of life for many people because… they are gay. Would a coworker displaying a picture of his husband on their desk be considered forced down your throat? How about a typical conversation where he mentions going to a great little cafe with his husband? This only comes out of nowhere because most gay relations in WoW were hidden behind a profession quest or implied in a joking manner.

You say you don’t hate gay people, but you are also putting an awful amount of prerequisites on them. If the part can be filled by a heterosexual couple then it can be filled by an LQBTQ+ couple.

Everyone deserves respect.

And when someone repeatedly refuses to give you any respect, through no fault of your own, what then? I don’t think we would be sitting here with same sex marriage and federal protection, the latter of which just occurred, without making some sort of demands.

Demand is a harsh word, but sometimes in life they have to be made otherwise you will be trodden on.

/looks at post count

You’re slacking. :stuck_out_tongue: I can scroll through the past 24 hours and probably find over 30 threads of off topic stuff in GD.

Also, this is on topic as it pertains to the Night Warrior and recently datamined dialogue.

For people who don’t care, they certainly do a tremendous amount of it. :rofl:

3 Likes

As a Warlock, I curse this thread and the LGBT…

with positivity!

4 Likes

Nope, unless you’re including every degree of respect, then only the most basic level of respect is deserved. Like Hitler. I don’t respect him, but I respect the fact that he was able to make massive changes to the world. (Even if they’re mostly poo changes.)

This doesn’t mean he, or anyone deserves my respect beyond the basic level pre-interaction with said individual. The level of respect can change in an instant, upon meeting, hearing about, or other interactions with people.

1 Like

By respect I mean the most basic that everyone deserves. Even criminals deserve some sort of respect else innocent people get taken advantage of. Everyone deserves to live a life of happiness as long as they don’t hurt others. Gays just going around living their life is somehow seen as an infringement upon others and that is something people should fight against.

1 Like

Probably because they don’t get magnified and has hundreds of threads talking about literally three lines of dialogue acting like it’s the 2nd coming of Jesus?

Okay. Yeah. That’s kind of what I thought you had meant, and I agree 100%.

1 Like

Excellent! I’m happy we came to came to an agreement. :smiley:

Hope ya have a good day!

1 Like

They get magnified because they’re still so rare in fiction, and especially in WoW.

I am over the moon about this but I would still like to see equal representation for the transgendered community. We exist and would like to see our fair share.

1 Like

Especially us trans dudes.

I mean trans women are nice and all but they get the spot light so much. I’ve had people not know we were even possible -_-

1 Like

I think wow is pretty good and inclusive as is tbh

Not really, you should read fiction that isn’t American.

1 Like

Gay fox reporting in.

I curse all LGBT with snuggles.

3 Likes

Nope. What I said stands.

It really doesn’t. Like. At all… But hey, as long as this Don Quixote mentality exists, I guess.

Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo

Oh, I thought you said no homophones

I like the leafy hair and uh, if two bros wanna be more than bros who cares?