LGBT+ Positivity Thread

It was only considered “perverse” because of “muh Christian values”.

I do believe, though, that there’s a bit of a disconnect in the LGBT community. There are those who want to be treated normally which is fair; they shouldn’t be treated as an outsider because of their sexual preference. There are also those, though, who want special treatment. One or the other; you can’t be treated ‘normally’ while at the same time receiving special treatment.

Far as I’m concerned, everyone should be treated equally.

4 Likes

There’s gay or trans people who support the ideology that pushes for the removal of their rights, it doesnt make you immune to being dumb.

/sits back and merely watches America burn to the ground from her Cabin.

“well crap, guess ah’ should of left an epoch ago…”

/smokes form her blunt and watches.

Me stupid? Heh… Literally look at the people who are literally telling cops not to show up in certain Cities. THEN BEGGING for them to show up and EMS, etc. No. I left the force due to this nonsense long before it started. Wasn’t political when I was working. I had enough in the bank. Now I was make computers and do under the table work since lul for some reason no wants to hire… You think EMS literally wants to support people when EVEN THEY AREN’T PROTECTED BY THE COPS?!

Goodness! How stupid is everyone these days?
No wonder why someone died~

Gee, state lock downs?

Reap what, you sow.

Burn… BURN! :fire:

I’ll be here happily sipping alcohol and watching the rest of America turn to crap.

:laughing:

World views have shifted.

We also don’t burn people at the stake for being suspected of being a witch.

I’ll continue.

You show up to a riot or a protest.

Two things happen. You either accept the consequences of the Police literally defending themselves and keeping you out. Or, you do it as peacefully as possible.

The latter doesn’t happen.

:man_shrugging:

Sorry that ya’ll are mad at me now. Jus’ sayin’ facts.

Ladder? You mean “latter”?

1 Like

Ah thank you my Floofy friend. I’m RPing and speed typing.

1 Like

Any time. Made me chuckle. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

puts a Ladder on Rhyth and tries to climb it… and just falls over glomping them. “Welp can ah’ buy ya’ dinner at least fer this mistake?”

:heart:

1 Like

we’re going right back there. women and lbtq people are being used as weapons right now, to dismantle western civs. then women and lbtq people will be blamed for the subsequent starvation. we ladies are being prepped to be second class citizens again.

2 Likes

This one. I like her. Can I keep them? grabby hands.

I’ll cook, clean brush your hair and allow you to shout in Old God tongue when your insanity happens.

haha :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

^ _ ^ :heart:

Has it? that’s a bit of a hard sell in 90% of the rest of the world, that still hates gay people.

1 Like

Oh good I am 10% then.

:yawning_face:

am tired sorry

1 Like

I agree. To us it seems like such a non issue. But it’s going to take a long time before the world is accepting of that lifestyle.

1 Like

Honestly I’ve stopped caring about LGBT right and nonsense like that. Ah’ve been a cop. I now retired even before the nonsense has happened in New York and I’m not even from there… I retired to protect MYSELF. And I’m freakin’ a MtF TRANS.

Riot.
Call a City a no cop zone.
Then cry when EMS doesn’t literally want to help.
Because they cannot have cops literally on their freakin’ 6.

I’m just going to watch the world burn. Would you like to join me? I have popcorn, alcohol, and good music! :beer: :popcorn: :musical_note:

Gee who is EMS going to trust more… The person running the no cop zone or the freakin’ cops they literally work beside… Gee, such a hard choice to make.

fire dept seems to be having more luck in rescuing people who need to be transported to hospital. that might be the only saving grace for those stuck in the situation.

1 Like

Fire Team/First Response is literally the first response to check blood pressure and such and evaluate you then they report to dispatch to inform EMS. Less they show up at the same time then there are literally four or six people inspecting you.

Fire Rescue it is fire rescue.

Kinda funny how the flag button stops working on an obvious bait thread.