LGBT+ Positivity Thread

Yes I responded I am a contradiction at times. lol :smiley:

1 Like

Ughh… Great.

1 Like

Honestly all of this is stupid. I am not even voting this next election if you all want a serious answer. At this point I’m just going to sit back, drink my rum and water and occasional gatorade cause electrolytes.

I would believe the news but my family is literally both left and right.
The heckle am I suppose to do? Get burned on one side or the other?

:fire: Nope I don’t care, I’m done caring. Let me suffer since I’m on death’s bed already irl and I’m only 28. Doesn’t matter honestly in the end.

But, we can’t kill the guards. It doesn’t give any honour points…:frowning: sniff sniff…

Killing cops does. :salt: :heart:

I’m talking about the Guards, on Wow silly!!! Lol I would NEVER kill a cop…:slight_smile:

1 Like

There was a reason why I put the :salt: there first before the heart doll <3

I didn’t see the icon. Lol

Lmao!!! it’s WoW, something is bound to go wrong…:slight_smile: on ANY thread… Good idear though!!!

Respect is SURELY, earned. Have a good day, ma’am…:slight_smile:

So, I just read about this. Blizzard is introducing a NPC gay couple. Both of them are minor characters. I’m not sure why this bugs people so much?

Get a second hobby. Because apparently WoW isn’t good enough to keep a ton of people from getting invested in 2 lines of throwaway dialogue in a fetch quest.

Huh?
/10char

Who says they are night elves? Look a little further to realize they are not

Its not the first time they have done it either we had gay couples in legion and bfa too

i am gay and indifferent

Only bad example currently is The Last of Us 2. That’s how you DONT make lgbt characters

+++

I don’t actually follow the lore, but that’s pretty sweet. It’d be even better if I could get a hot nelf husband! We’ll see!

They’re joking mate. “Oppressed gamers” is something of a meme

you know what i hate seeing forced down my throat…
whiney b*tches. they are allowed to include gay people wherever they want to include straight people.

thanks for your half support.

2 Likes