LGBT+ Positivity Thread

Baby I been preachin it my whole life. Power to you, Dear.

1 Like

I don’t hate gay people. I was cheering for the supreme court ruling. I just don’t like to see it everywhere and it forced down our throats because they are such a small % of the population.
If you’ve ever seen designated survivor season 3 and what happened to it when it hit netflix you’d understand.

I don’t go around protesting i don’t even believe in jesus and i did not vote for turmp

1 Like

Screw positivity.

1 Like

As a queer transgendered black lady, I can call a spade a spade, a queer a queer, and a dirty racist a dirty racist. Now come off that mountain and stop actin like a god on high Dawg.

1 Like

Sorry overlord.
Bows apologetically*

I do appreciate you bending at the knee, but we are owed more than that Dear

Like what?

A little respect just as my girl sings

You deserve respect because… Why?
Earn respect. Don’t demand it.

1 Like

I have a great idea! I’m going make a “positivity” thread on a game forum that has nothing to do with said game, surely nothing can go wrong!

:clown_face:

1 Like

It’s a vicious world out there Baby

1 Like

It truly is. I have to go now, but I wish you all well & good luck.

1 Like

That’s so sweet. I have to boogie too. Peace and love to all.

1 Like

Screw this. I’ll give some positivity~.

POPCORN GET YER SALTWATER BUTTERED POPCORN HERE

I HAVE KETTLECOOKED AND STOVE TOP!

:popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:

I’d post but I’d get a forum suspension. These threads sicken me and I’m even Trans.

1 Like

This won’t end, until the Election is over, and Trump is out of office. IMO…

2 Likes

Not giving a response since you brought up politics.
Don’t care.
Don’t want to care.

I wish World of Warcraft was America sometimes. It would be in a much better state even with our crappy devs.

/REEEEE

2 Likes

I have no idea why people feel the need for these threads? Everyone has their opinion. Let’s just get along and play the game…

2 Likes

Yet, you just gave a response. I already stated this a few minutes ago. Nobody wants to see that mainstream media, and our government started this crap. Look at the marches from mexico, that’ll be the last thing I say…:slight_smile: i’m not being racist, just stating a fact. I hate the news. I don’t even watch it, except for the weather. I love everyone!!!

1 Like

I think the new rule is and yes Amoonsia I’m making a political joke.

Blue is Dead
Screw the Guards
We don’t need support or help!

/suddenly communicators are called and people wonder why people don’t really want to show up to try to give assist in a freaking state where there are no cop zones.

1 Like

Gotcha!!!..:wink:

1 Like