LGBT+ Positivity Thread

This might be one of the most ignorant posts I have ever read. It really makes me sad that so many people actually believe this. It’s not even worth trying to open your eyes to reality. There are a lot of people putting their lives on the line right now to make people more aware of the reality of racism, but people are just gonna keep their eyes shut. Yup, haters gonna hate hate hate.

4 Likes

I love Menopause Lol

Did you copy that from the Klan’s manifesto?

3 Likes

Nope. i copied it from news articles i read and what i see on twitter. Sorry if the truth is to much for you to handle. Maybe your safe space on huffpost is more suited to you.

1 Like

I am here because I like gay people and I want to share in their positivity. You are more than driving by, you are stating that it’s inappropriate and should be shut down.

2 Likes

yup!!! i just read it!!! that person quoting you’ll get doxxed for it, is a similar action, imo…

Maybe you shouldn’t be posting those articles here, it’s inappropriate…:wink:

How can you claim some one with the opposite opinion is brainwashed, without knowing if you’re the brainwashed one.

:thinking:

Not everyone is subjected to the same information as the next person… Try to remember that when you tell some one is wrong. You may just be the one in the wrong.

1 Like

I can glady give you proof if you think i’m lying.

I agree with Shadowfist, this time us whites started it. However, I love everyone. just don’t touch my coffee and cats!!!..:slight_smile:

1 Like

Instead of just reading about how everything is so peachy keen in the world, how about keeping an open mind and considering the fact that black people are actually treated differently, like less than a human most times. You know when black people make jokes about being pulled over for driving while black, or being followed around stores, you know why those jokes are funny? Because they are TRUE. When we as white people get pulled over, we hope we make it out without a ticket. When a black person is pulled over, they hope they make it out without being killed.

2 Likes

What about Indians??? how about keeping an open mind about that? Opression is real, YES, but the Mainstream media, and government started this mess. it’s election time.

1 Like

Who says we don’t have an open mind about Indians? If you are talking about Native Americans, they definitely have the right to be angry about a lot of things. The media didn’t start anything, they are just covering what’s actually going on.

1 Like

I never said i didn’t like gay people. Just quoting EULA, perhaps it’s taken out of context, on my end…:slight_smile: I rarely come to the forums, I do NOT miss them Lol

I’m not calling anyone a liar.

Preach it Baby

1 Like

I believe you definitely believe your misinterpreted opinions. I don’t need you to prove to me that you misinterpret information; it’s very clear from your other posts.

1 Like

You didn’t quote EULA, you just grossly misapplied it.

All fax baby, keep 'em coming

I think you have selective reading skills. I just admitted that MISAPPLIED IT. Learn how to read PLEASE… At least, I admit my faults…

1 Like