LGBT+ Positivity Thread

I think they all really need to calm down.

I will forever not understand people who don’t like this sort of stuff, or say “I don’t care”, yet comment repeatedly. Folks, if you don’t care you don’t respond. Responding means you care, even if it’s a tiny amount. Which leads me to this. lol

Who told you you needed to care?

1 Like

Apparently, homophobes have a fetish with ramming things down their throats.

1 Like

Oh no, the forced LGBT characters… like… um… that one lesbian from Star Wars… and… uh… wait no that’s it, I can’t think of any other forced LGBT characters, because characters aren’t forced. They’re created with a vision in mind, whether that vision is relevant to the plot or trying to say something outside of the content being shown. Die mad, homophobe. <3

1 Like

It’s a clear acceptance growth line over generations. Small changes in year-to-year polls do not reflect long term changes.

deal with?

Murder rates of trans people have also decreased with each generation. Currently, trans black women are at the highest risk of murder.

However, suicide risk for LGBT people has always been high. It’s a result of growing up feeling alone and like the world doesn’t like you.

But that’s why we are doing more research on the area nowadays, while before the 90s it was pretty much ignored.

1 Like

The races can hate each other all the want. Black people are asking for equality, not to be loved. Same for gay people. You don’t have to love them, just leave them alone already.

2 Likes

if you can’t talk about it in trade chat, it should not be allowed on the forums. This thread should be taken down, imo. Calling someone a homophob, per the first post, should be against EULA.

Black Lives Matter, too.

2 Likes

If people aren’t homophobic then I’ll have no reason to call anyone a homophobe.

3 Likes

Homophob, is the most OVER used word EVER, imo… Why should this thread be allowed???

1 Like

Malfurion is gay.

1 Like

First of all, we CAN talk about this in trade chat, and WAY worse stuff is discussed there all the time.
Second of all, they did not call anyone a homophobe. They said homophobes are not allowed. Just like saying no racists allowed is not the same as calling anyone a racist. So chill.

2 Likes

Lol that’s funny!!!

1 Like

Who are you telling to chill??? I am perfectly chill, my air conditioner is on…:slight_smile: I know someone who just got banned for saying BLM, I’m not saying it, i’m just describing it. Don’t tell someone to chill, when they are stating an opinion. Thanks so much!!!

Don’t out him! He’s taking his own time to tell Tyrande. >:(

1 Like

Why shouldn’t it? Why are you here? You are allowed here, but do you really want to be?

No you don’t.

2 Likes

You should answer your own question. I’m only driving (sarcasm) by…:slight_smile:

Pitagriffin, prove it…

That’s racist, son.

6 Likes

the only thing actually AGAINST the EULA is being homophobic, or racist, or any type of bigot. It’s literally explicit in the rules. You can get banned for it.

Also, this thread is about a relationship datamined from shadowlands. Therefore, it goes in the game’s forums.

3 Likes