LGBT+ History Month

but is it “wrong”?
is it wrong because a law says it’s wrong, or is it wrong because people find it morally objectionable?
people steal from hotels all the time.
so much so, that they EXPECT the items to be stolen, and they’re covered in the cost of the stay, whether you steal stuff or not.
same as supermarkets… we pay extra for items to offset the cost of shoplifting… so isn’t that in itself… theft? …but there’s no law against that.

…but again, not relevant to this thread, so I’ll just walk away because I’m sure people don’t want this thread permalocked because of OT posts.

Hi, Bigfatjiji.

It is definitely okay to be heterosexual these days. But one important thing you must remember is that it is also okay to be LGBT+.

Hope that helps.

1 Like

But you are’t live and let living yourself…

What…

1 Like

But…it is visible. You just choose to ignore it because it doesnt meet your arbitrary standard.

1 Like

So you’re bigoted?

Cause saying you wouldn’t want to see a interracial couple would forsure make you racist.

Yup. Just like it’s ok to be White.

2 Likes

What about a pale beige? That ok?

I suppose.

I wasn’t talking about the actual color of white doe…

Albino deer?

1 Like

there’s so much of this going on nowdays…

1 Like

the only thing left in the History month will be the thread with the most posts, and with the most closed and open in the story, because everything else regarding the thread is of no interest to anyone.

Honestly ? I am not your regular white cis male, and I live in Thailand, so I am not of cringe about any of this stuff. But this has no place as paddled narrative in a game.

GW2 did it, and it gets annoying to Ls, to Gs, to Bs and to Ts really fast.

This kind of “forced stuff” is actually detrimental to the whole cause.

In here we have a much better environment with everyone regarding sexuality because it just doesnt get to be made a point.

There is nothing special about the guy in the place I get breakfast being gay, there is nothing special about the many mall expositors being trans girls, and nothing special about any of the other multiple people who are what they are.

When we start enforcing this things over all people, we start to generating the hate that would not be there if we did not.

Let everyone be what they are, includding the straight cis people.

4 Likes

how exactly would you put the T part in there in a game like this…pretty sure trolls and orcs would have a rough time grafting fake bits on a woman, or cutting a mans bits off without him bleeding to death other than maybe burning the wound closed or calling in a priest to heal them when they realized they couldnt do it.

would be pretty funny to walk into a house and 3 peons are standing there going “uhoh, me not know what went wrong…but him dead now”

1 Like

That was the most offensive and narrow minded description ever.
In a World in which there is magic, you really have no basis on anything said there.
In Azeroth you can “cast a bit” of your choice, or ask a mage to do it.

Really, from where that even came from ? lol

I might be a trans panda. I might have a thick bamboozling panda bit under my armor. And some arcane boobs. And what ? Is that impossible ? Is that out of this World ? lol

i play a lot of casters, i don’t think i have that spell in any of my books… havent really researched spells to do with breast augmentation though. maybe they do exist?

either way, if you see 2 murlocs going shopping for wigs, keep an eye on them. its going to get messy

This one is worse yet.

Ethereals can shape your body like you desire, for a price. That one everyone knows. But there are a TON of instances in lore in which mages and other casters have done changes in someone’s body.

It is not because YOU cant, that no one does.

BTW, just so you know, some T girls here in thailand have natural hair to put most cis female hair to shame. Should stop with the stereotypes that really speaks more about you than about the people you are trying to shame.

2 Likes

Wanna know who my favorite LGBT character is in all of pop culture?

Victor Strand, from Fear the Walking Dead.

When you meet him, he is a suave, cool, calculating “Black Most Interesting Man in the World” character. As the show progresses, you find out he has means, and training, and all kinds of really cool backstory breadcrumbs that makes you want to know more about him, see him develop more, and become a more prominent character in the show.

All you really know about him aside from he is a badass, is that he is trying to get home to someone, and the party is his means to that end.

Its halfway through season 2 you learn that someone is another man.

By that point, you are invested in his character, you have come to like him as a person and a protagonist. His same-sex partnership is just another “Oh, thats ALSO interesing” moment that adds another layer to his already substantial character.

You don’t care about it. It’s not relevant. It doesn’t matter. A man is trying to get home to someone he loves in an extreme situation. Thats all you know, and thats all you need to know, because thats something you can relate to.

Maybe there’s already plenty of lgbt relationships happening behind the scenes in Azeroth, but we dont hear about it because theres a lot of more important things going on. (points to large sword sticking out of planet)

Maybe Azerothian society isn’t hung up on gender or orientation like our backwards and prejudiced earth societies.

Maybe the hole a character likes to keep their genitals warm in, has no bearing on the overall storyline in the world of warcraft.

Do you think Daters-of-the-Dead (really Blizz? Necro **** iac is a naughty word???) everywhere cheered about being represented in WoW when Nathanos finally pushed the “Will they, Won’t they?” narrative with Sylvanus?

Food for thought. Orientation is not Identity, and as such, doesn’t always need to be identified.

3 Likes

shaming people? im not talking about the trans from thailand.
im talking about murlocs, peons, night elves etc…
a game…its a GAME. and this entire thread is ridiculous.

there will 8 more just like it pop up in the next few hours and it will add nothing to our gameplay experience even if they introduced some of the ideas.

stay away from da voodoo

2 Likes

Yeah, right.

In this game there is magic, in this game you have many items to shape you the way you want to be. If you were really talking about the game, you would not make that remark about wigs or the other remark about the peons.

So get a grip on what you are talking about

i was unaware that peons and murlocs existed in the real world…that is awesome!!!

He still could technically… At this point with the virus going around were only on WotLK IRL.