LGBT+ History Month

Did anyone else notice some comments were removed? Not sure how many.

I seriously do not envy the moderators who have to trawl this thread for stuff that violates the code of conduct. It’s like searching for hay in a needlestack.

3 Likes

Yes.

/10char

“Slavery is NEVER right.”

I agree, it’s not a fun job. I became curious when I noticed a specific block of comments were gone. They were the last comments in the thread and now they are gone, which is a good thing.

2 Likes

id be down to be some hot girls sex slave

Silly wagey, get in cagey

1 Like

Personally, I tend to think that my rights end where someone else’s begin, and the two are pushed to the utmost limit to which they can be pushed such that both parties are left with rights as close to equal as possible.

Hence, slavery is unethical because it requires the forfeiture of rights on the part of one party to grant rights to the other party. (e.g. Slave must forfeit rights to self-ownership in order for Owner to have the right to own them.)

Thankfully, slavery is one of those things where one can pretty easily apply the golden rule. There are some ethical questions that aren’t so simple to answer.

Wassup people

We already have a few (very) minor gay characters, so I was thinking about how to add a trans character of the same type. I was thinking an alchemy quest where the adventurer goes and finds a rare ingredient for a permanent transmorphic tincture in exchange for a recipe. When you turn in the quest you see the quest giver change sex and they live happily ever after. Now if an adventurer could get such a potion for me I’d be very thankful :laughing: :joy: :sob:

4 Likes

“Intriguing idea, indeed. I like it.”
/grin

2 Likes

points to the magical WoW Token

1 Like

I’ll be honest. I’ve already spent lots of money appearance changing characters. Just three more to go >.>

1 Like

I hope you had a mountain of Legion and Draenor gold like I have. :stuck_out_tongue:

(seriously, a world tour of WQs in Legion, before gathering, netted me about ~15k in raw gold from bodyguard equipment. Oof.)

1 Like

/giggle

That would be a different type of quest reward for sure.

Depending on the toon race, sounds like it could be fun :slight_smile:

1 Like

“Hey there, Surfy! Glad you could make it.”
/hugs
/smile

1 Like

/hugs
/wave

Hi Cyndi :slight_smile:

/salute to the moderators though for trying :smiley:

2 Likes

In short… No you’re not.

I’ve been watching the old Magnum PI and by chance the last episode I stopped at was surfing related. Your character looks like she would fit right in in Hawaii. I absolutely love the show and I mean that as a compliment. :blush:

2 Likes

Why is this thread still here? We don’t need to pander to every single intersectional coalition that exists.

4 Likes

“Maybe because people just need good distractions right now. Lighten up, and have some fun.”
/smile

1 Like