LGBT+ History Month

“As are you. Good to see you again too.”
/hugs
/smile

1 Like

Well now’s your chance. Might want to make it quick before it closes again, if it does anyway.

I’d be willing to bet that the major reason this thread is constantly being reported is two fold.

1: People are annoyed that this is being brought up in a video game forum, video games commonly being used to escape politics.

2: This is a North American forum and both the US and Canada celebrate LGBT+ month in October. Not only that this thread, which celebrates a month, is being bumped well past the month it was created in. It’d be just as weird if a black history month or Christmas threads were still being bumped.

Perhaps this thread should just be left to die, and in October create a new thread? Or maybe just create a new thread without bringing up the month.

1 Like

“Or, just edit the Title of this one.”

Out of curiosity, would the intent of the team matter to you? For example, if they attempted something well-done, expressive, moving, however you would praise it were it actually so, but fell short, would their intent matter to you?

I guess, to simplify the question, if the writer’s intent was to satisfy your conditions, but they failed to execute that intent to your standard, would you still feel they were making light of your orientation?

1 Like

To what purpose you and I both know that this thread should have been 404’d a while back.

1 Like

“I disagree. I LIKE this conversation.”

I think I’m starting to see a third reason why this thread was mass reported…

Although I guess it’s just a more extreme version of reason #1 being “Politics + video game = bad”

Either way, nopeing right out of here.

None of you people have even realized I’m not a priest! Ha.

the only romance i care about in wow is grand magistrix elisandes harem and its gnome sex slave whose gotta be packing some serious heat to make it to the top of that harem and the 3 some in the got milk story book

right after straight history month my man.

That gnome was from Mechagon.

1 Like

Hello sweety darlings!!

Oh dear. My gif seems to have suffered from shrinkage. This will not do.

3 Likes

lol the enhanced weapon that only a gnome can wield

Oh, dear. That gif repeats so quickly I feel like I’m seizing. :<

lol Sorry, which one?

The bottom one :< such speed! Gotta go fast.

I shall pick something slower. :grinning:

1 Like

Or more to my taste:

https://media.alienwarearena.com/media/2b4095d8d685fdd0c3415fc6fc47f56d.jpg

2 Likes

There is still slavery in the world. So some people view that as right and the polls agree is it right and professors agree it’s right…does that make slavery right?

1 Like