7 Likes

Have a cuppa? :coffee:

I said… have… a cuppa. :coffee:

1 Like

Oh!

Hi all!

In b-4 lockdown!

2 Likes

As a LGBTI person this is the last thing I want. Keep this sort of unnecessary “representation” out of the game.

The game does not need it.

You shouldn’t need them to have a same sex relationship in the game for you to feel validated in real life.

Stop with this nonsense already.

6 Likes

I honestly just want it because I’m bored of the straight relationships

6 Likes

No.

2 Likes

Not those two no.

yes

6 Likes

No, but the point is that at a very young age a Parent should not make the choice to dress a kid as a “girl” because a biological boy wants that. This could cause problems, especially socially.

You don’t let your son be bit by a radioactive spider because he insists he REALLY wants to be spiderman. Some things are childhood phases.

No, because taking medication doesn’t remove their “goods” forever; They can’t later say, “Oh, I changed my mind…” There is actually at least one website about sexchange regret.

There is a reason why even the famous Jazz Jennings did not have it done until 19. Also, they probably earned the money for it from that show.

2 Likes

Let’s be respectful of people that have traditional values. That would be progressive.

2 Likes

seriously whats the count up to this time I mean has it surpassed the high elf thread in terms of most times padlocked yet? :thinking: :rofl:

2 Likes

Forced diversity is lame.

4 Likes

People simply want representation. When you already have it, it doesn’t make sense for other’s to want it. Sorry if it exasperates you, but it’s not an LGBT thing. It;s a human thing.

5 Likes

As someone who’s gay themselves, I’ve never found myself needing representation in anything. I care far more about great writing & storybuilding / worldbuilding, as well as crafting three-dimensional characters that I can appreciate. I can easily see myself in any sort of character, regardless of sexuality. I don’t think it really matters, quite honestly.

I would much rather have an awesome, well-written straight character over an LGBT character who is shoehorned in for the sake of “diversity” and not well-written whatsoever.

3 Likes

Dude if a boy wants to wear a dress then fine whatever. It’s just clothes. This comparison is weird

2 Likes

You have the lesbian trolls, Rakera and Kaja, in Vuldun

You have that Steamy Romance Novel paladin, Marcus (who seems pansexual)

You have Wrathion and Anduin.

So multiple sexualities are represented in the game.

Wrathion and Anduin are nothing more than a FanFiction couple that people want to get together. It isn’t canon nor important to Warcraft’s overall story.

As their love and relationship grows, it’ll become more important to the story.

1 Like

Wishful thinking. There’s no love between them – Wrathion had a hand in getting Varian killed. Or did you not watch the same cinematic that I did?

1 Like

Oh, Anduin’s mad but really, he’s ready to forgive.

It’s like the scene in Pirates of the Caribbean; when the scullery maid slaps Johnny Depp and says that he deserved that.

Really and truly, Anduin is ready to throw himself into the prince’s arms and kiss him with the full passion of the Light.

1 Like

Yes you do…I am here. I am the kind of person not insanely obsessed with sexuality. Especially not in videogames where it’s even less important.

1 Like