LGBT+ History Month

This topic was automatically opened after 24 hours.

“Welcome Back, Friends!”
/grin

5 Likes

Welcome back!

4 Likes

Good Morning u2

3 Likes

“Good Morning!”
/pounce
/huggle
/grin

“See you all in 24 Hours.”
/wave
/smile
/vanish

8 Likes

This topic is temporarily closed for at least 24 hours due to a large number of community flags.

This topic was automatically opened after 3 days.

/Wave

In B/4 Closing Of Thread…

Whatever month the Gay Pride Parade is in, people could just do a march from Lights Hope Chapel to Booty Bay, and bring any character they choose, and a lot of Rainbow Generators.

It’s an idea.

Peace out!

6 Likes

Welp… just wanna voice I support any characters Blizzard writes and decides to make LGBTQ. Not necessarily asking for a relationship but just a character! Perhaps a charity toy or mount during Pride month would be cool :slight_smile:

Anyways wanted to show support!!! Before it lock again oof :blue_heart:

4 Likes

“Greetings, Friends!”

/smile
4 Likes

I could argue that just based on representation alone, this makes sense. Maybe they can add a side quest with a gay couple but even in the real world it’s not all that common. Again, not sure why you care so much about what’s in the game or not. As Rougaroux stated, no one is pushing for Islam representation, so why should Blizzard represent your group over any other? The game is set place in a fictional universe, maybe their brains don’t have the capacity to be anything other than heterosexual and cisgendered.

Maybe LGBT isn’t in the Warcraft universe?
We don’t decide the lore and you can’t force blizzard to accommodate your world view into their game.

1 Like

How is something that can happen in real life a “world view” ?

3 Likes

Is WOW real life

That’s not what I meant.

Also it’s ridiculously stupid to go “Oh here’s freaking dragons and magic but no gays”

7 Likes

And then we have people like this.

12 Likes

This topic is temporarily closed for at least 24 hours due to a large number of community flags.

This topic was automatically opened after 24 hours.

Finally this thread is open long enough for me to post something.

This is irrelevant, as it implies I only worry about JUST the developers of the game mechanics, but good nit pick to one of the parts of my arguments.

You’re putting words in my mouth. I don’t think its inherently disrespectful to include these things.

I believe it is inherently disrespectful to consider that blizzard would actually do anything good with the representation. What really bothers me is the people are willing to let a game compnay who just spent an expansion destroyiing the story of their game and try to get them to represent who they are when they can’t even do the simple job of telling a good or cohesive story.

Like I don’t want anyone touching my sexuality that is on the story team. I don’t trust them to not make it into some kind of joke.

My boyfriend and I are not clowns, we are not a running joke to be used for the amusement of others. If they can’t do it organically then I don’t want it at all.

The little nods have been nice, but I don’t trust blizzard to put an LGBT relationship in the spotlight without making it some publicity stunt or outright joke.

3 Likes

Oof. Well wishes to all and good morning everyone :blue_heart: :hugs: