LGBT+ History Month

This topic was automatically opened after 24 hours.

how long until they clamp down on it again? I mean so far this thread is competing with the high elf one for most times padlocked :rofl:

Oh wow! It’s open!

yeah but for how long? :thinking:

Was open for eight minutes yesterday before getting locked again.

yeah im wondering which holds the record for most locks/unlocks this thread or the high elf one?

I’m gonna give it 10 minutes. lol

Meep meep
In before it’s locked

2 Likes

This topic is temporarily closed for at least 24 hours due to a large number of community flags.

Reminder that every time this thread gets locked, the mods are alerted and see it. I hope they’re passing along observations about how this system gets abused along to their bosses. Maybe we can get another update that addresses the problems sooner or later…

…Regardless, anyone have any characters who wouldn’t surprise them if it turned out they were LGBT? Y’know, besides Chromie.

5 Likes

No. Simple as that, let’s just play the damn game please, stop inviting IRL into it.

4 Likes

This topic is temporarily closed for at least 24 hours due to a large number of community flags.

This topic was automatically opened after 24 hours.

“I really wish people could just live and let live.”

“The bottom line is Tolerance and Respect. We ALL need to show Tolerance for each other’s Differences, and Respect each other’s Choices. This goes for not only those in this conversation, but for ALL people around the WORLD. Variety is the Spice Of Life. Enjoy our well spiced Earth.”
/shy smile
/sigh

5 Likes

I have become too hesitant to comment on this topic as it keeps opening and closing so everyone keeps getting offended by it, which is a shame, as I think in terms of LGBT rights, we are holding ourselves back on the issue when we are censoring ourselves

7 Likes

/understanding hug
/smile

Yes, but do you notice a trend?:

Threads like this sometimes have one post, from the OP, then the thread goes nuts; That makes it seem more like an originally intended “troll thread”; If this was really an issue for the OP, they probably would have come back to post more.

If so, at this point this is a VERY successful troll thread.

2 Likes

“The OP of a thread is not allowed to repeat post as much as the rest are. I have a friend who started a thread, and has had to post on it on an alt, to actually enjoy it. The OP might be doing the same thing.”

“I don’t think this is a troll thread, I think people are just using that excuse to flag it.”

4 Likes

“Many just use an alt for the rest of the thread. It’s just easier.”

“See you all in 24 hours. In the mean time, remember… Tolerance and Respect.”
/wave
/vanish

5 Likes