LGBT+ History Month

they aren’t going to make 2 versions of the game…also promoting annoying niche social issues in videogames period is annoying

1 Like

Do you go sock-sock-shoe-shoe or sock-shoe-sock-shoe?

3 Likes

They have different versions of blizz games for places like china. Along with Overwatch.

Also I do love how me simply existing is somehow annoying to you.

2 Likes

It would be so wonderful if people would leave real life identity politics out of video games.

3 Likes

If I have to, socks first.

I mostly just get slippers

Meanwhile non lgbt in wow lore: HEY LOOK HOW STRAIGHT I AM YOU GUYS

This is why we cannot have nice things

Round two: Does pudding follow the five second rule? Please hurry with this one.

5 Likes

You mean like vanilla pudding? No I don’t consider it safe from the 5 second rule since the pudding would gather up more germs if it goes splat on the floor

Too late, got hungry.

1 Like

Always pudding like must be pudding

What are your thoughts on the new Gorillaz song

1 Like

LOL I got that opened up in a tab right now actually. I like it much more than Momentary Bliss.

I really love that shot where 2D does a very slow eye close and you see his brow move. I like it when animation just lets a character exist sometimes.

It’s the bit that starts at around 3:43 and 2D is saying all those phrases in french. Specifically when he goes “Trying to hold onto you”

That was actually really smart, cause what you wrote would have probably gotten you banned.

1 Like

Music thread is the best thread on the internet, welcome. :smile:

The tricky thing is I’m way too used to The Now Now album. I loved that album so much I used it while working on a DnD character I played for around a year.

This new stuff is different but not like. God awful. But Gorillaz tend to sound different every album

Desole is just a big ear worm since most of the time you’re just saying one word. But I guess I’m more a fan of how “boopy” The Now Now sounds.

lets keep politics out of this, especially if you do not know who they voted for and secondly, they have every right to pick who they want.

who is this person you speak of?

I do know they said lol. But fair enough.

Oh they’re just asking me what I think of the band Gorillaz and their new songs up on their youtube.