LGBT+ History Month

“That would be so perfect.”

I would say open up clothing styles but that might create clipping issues. Would be a bit more work but is something they could probably look into. Would take them more time then a simple toggle though as artwork can be finicky.

1 Like

I’d be down with that. hair doesn’t really have a gender. Same for clothes.

2 Likes

Yeah hair don’t really got a gender but certain hair styles have a more feminine or masculine look. The idea is that it might help to create characters that would let say a more masculine female type to identify. Not saying that is how all gay females are mind you. Just it’s something that might help some.

1 Like

True but some dudes look really good with feminine hair and vice versa. I’ve met plenty of “fem” guys that were totally straight

3 Likes

Guess it’d be good for both communities then which would mean less push back.

1 Like

“Good point.”

“Another good point.”

Something else that you may consider. While it isn’t blizzard injecting representation it could help people identify more. Reach out to the community and choose designated servers in each region for you all to join in on. This will help you create events during your History Month. Could even use the rainbow generator maybe? Sort of organizing gay pride parades? Idk.

1 Like

I dunno about an official lgbt server. Proudmoore is the unofficial one. Trolls would just flock to anything official. That’s not good.

Pleasing a community is one thing. Putting a bullseye on them? Nah.

1 Like

yeah good point. I sometimes forget how terrible people are. I always try to have faith in humanity but am often reminded how crap it is.

1 Like

A young gay person killed himself in my country not long ago for being gay, but not supporting the whole drag queen thing, so got harassed for his position, and the whole thing sent him over the edge. Was very sad.

I think people need to forget about sexuality, and just respect people’s differences in opinion. There’s a lot more to a person than their sexual orientation.

2 Likes

So my take is. We should all just see eachother as humans but because that takes time it is important for those who are not seen as equal to join together and support each other. I think however the communities should break up once things are right. Communities are great tools but can eventually lead to problems if they remain after being needed.

I get that it takes work but I totally don’t blame people for being a tad fed up of waiting. I’m guilty of that myself.

3 Likes

He could be like Klaus from Umbrella Academy. Pansexual.

That hadn’t occurred to me. I have a hard time keeping up with the different groups. Umbrella Academy is a great show though I hope there will be another season soon.

2 Likes

If you mean sexualities I can help if you want.

3 Likes

I mean all the groups. PC is just hard for me as the terms constantly change. Some of what used to be the desired terms are now actually offensive. I admit I feel uncomfortable speaking with others outside my own group but that is mostly due of fear of saying the wrong thing. But yes sexuality is hard as well. As some of the ideas are new to me.

1 Like

Well here’s what I know

Asexuality: Can feel romantic attraction. No sexual attraction but can have preferences in romance with certain genders
Aromantic: Sexual attraction but feels no romantic attraction. Altho some Aromantic have no attraction whatsoever.

Bisexual: “Dude guys and girls are both hot”
Pansexual: This one tends to confuse people. They basically don’t really focus on sexy traits for men and women like bisexuals. They like the person regardless of what they are. Granted this doesn’t mean they’ll sleep with anyone.

I’d say more but I’m going to bed.

4 Likes

It’s fine thank you though. It’s not your job to educate me I really should make a better effort to educate myself.