LGBT+ History Month

Bit odd but the description says its for teenagers.

Right? He gave up so much :frowning:

1 Like

13 and 18 are wildly different.

Let kids be kids, this is adult stuff.

I’m gonna go out on a whim here and say people that young weren’t there.

Not all drag story-times are like that though. I see nothing wrong with the ones hosted by Rainbow families.

Yea I know it was cliché but the good kind of cliché. Ya know

Cliches aren’t all bad.

I know Cyndilou she’s been on forum for AGES

1 Like

The thing is you normalize something by treating it as if it is
 normal. Same sex marriage was recently achieved and that was the big hill to climb. Why is it that since then the pushing seems like it has become so much more aggressive? The problem is that when you continue to sensationalize it, it can never be just looked at as a normal thing.

1 Like

It’s predictable for his archetype. I know many people were shocked when they found out. It was like a real coming out experience on the forums. The negative backlash etc. All stuff people face irl when they come out. And then people got over it after a few weeks/months.

I was hoping he was gay when I first saw his origin skin. He looked quite handsome. And Metzen personally designed the chracter for quite a while ago.

Most of the time it’s a big push then pulling it back. Like how people went bonkers for Will and Grace and to everyones shock it was a good show.

Well, mods removed that link.

I guess its inappropriate for a teen rated game. :woman_shrugging:

Lets be real the mods can be a strange bunch

Or it’s actually inappropriate.

If I had to guess it was certain words in the description.

If WoW was anti drag or cross dressing then they wouldn’t make jokes about it in game with male blood elves

I made that joke here, in this very post, and got flagged. :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

You mean by a mod or did someone troll and flag your post for laughs? Cuz I would consider the latter more likely.

Oh people love them. It’s hosted by this organisation called Rainbow Families and has been operating in a public library for a while now. They do a bunch of cool work.

It’s a huge shame people thought it was worth protesting, if anythings ‘traumatising’ those kids, it’s having strange people barge in and proceed to yell and scream around them about how it isn’t moral.

It’s under review for possible silence so says the moderator.

Im not sure what it is you mean by “a big push then pulling back”. I haven’t seen a pull back at all from LGBT activists. Nowdays it is more widely accepted than it has ever been but I see more people called terms like “bigiot” now than I ever have. And it’s usually directed towards people that don’t care what anyone else does with their lives, they just don’t want it shoved down their throats.

3 Likes