LGBT+ History Month

The naughtiest of things I’d imagine.

(Nah they probably wouldn’t do it to their own queen… I think).

Isn’t the main point of wow to show that diversity is great. Don’t feel we need a week for that.

That ‘Anduin/Wrathion exist and thus we dont need more gays’ is a poor argument.

2 Likes

According to her Genn has a tail.

She also is not writing the next wow novel, so clearly Blizzard don’t agree with her writing, considering she was pretty much their main writer for those for a long time.

4 Likes

She admitted she did a mistake in twitter, he doesnt have a tail

Gay patients with aids were literally left to suffer and die in the 80s and 90s by a lot of medical pros.

And the many many many many times lgbt were killed just for existing.

1 Like

To be fair, CG admitted this was a mistake, made a tweet about it publicly apologizing, and has recognized her mistake. She had done her best to get all of them out of the novel, and one slipped.

There’s no such thing.

Wrong. It was an error that wasn’t caught before publication.

1 Like

My point.

SHe makes mistakes. She doesn’t know everything.

1 Like

Which has zero to do with storylines in a fantasy game.

11 Likes

What’s the point to this comment? This has nothing to do with anything.

7 Likes

I beg to differ

1 Like

She is actually writing another Blizzard book ATM.

If anything I think they’d do it to her the most! being the most famous nightborne and all.

1 Like

Ah yes, sexuality has nothing to do with anything in a fantasy game, that is why they keep showing str8 relationships, kids and all that xD

3 Likes

They mentioned lgbt that had little patience for bigotry. So I brought up most of the nice gays were likely the ones left to die or murdered.

You’re right there… I have trouble channeling my inner Nightborne. :rofl:

Dorian being gay is actually a large part of his character so I have a feeling the people in this thread think he’s an awful pandering character, and not, as he clearly is, the best companion in the Dragon Age series.

5 Likes

~https://wow.gamepedia.com/Shadows_Rising~

This is the next novel, written by Madeleine Roux.

If you’re referring to WoW Illustrated, that’s not an actual novel. It’s no different than the atlas, etc.

There are all sorts of relationships in this game, sir. Rosenivy’s comment about what happened to AIDS patients in the 80s is way out in left field and has nothing to do with the topic of relationships in a fantasy game.

Keep up.

5 Likes

In one quest and the issue wasn’t quite him being gay. Just him not being traditional and behind closed doors.