LGBT+ History Month

This game is about killing and not romance.

16 Likes

I’d say the Nightborne line may be gossip rather than sexual interest.

But hey it could be!

1 Like

Oh okay lets just get rid of all the straight relationships.

Blah blah slippery slope

If a game can have war which is a very political thing, then why the hell is this now an issue?

11 Likes

Also its cute when ya’ll are all “we wanna escape reality”

Man why the heck do you think gay people play games too?

17 Likes

It would be fun to have some characters of all different types just so the world lorewise feels expressive and real and relatable

9 Likes

Exactly.
10 chars

2 Likes

That’s fair. Nightborne are known to double down on Belves when it comes to the party and gossip world.

Wonder what they are saying about Thalyssra and Lor’Themar now.

They want to believe gay people dont exist, sadly we ve existed since way way before ancient times and we will keep existing so their desire will never really matter.

9 Likes

It baffles me they cry “AGENDA PUSHING” when they seriously killed us for being born different. That’s a heck of an agenda push.

6 Likes

Because Overwatch deliberately marketed itself as a game appealing to people seeking diversity. WoW did not. There’s no reason to force that kind of design decision on another game. It means nothing.

LGBT representation is fine, unless it’s for no reason other than to make an LGBT character who is LGBT and that’s their only identifying quality. Diversity for the sake of diversity is idiotic. I’m an Italian. There is no Italian hero in Overwatch. Am I losing my mind for muh representation? No. It’s irrelevant.

23 Likes

Sounds exactly like something who gets triggered everytime an LGBT or black or female character on their show appears and they keep screaming about how they are been oppressed and removed and start a bigoted twitter tirade

Yeah, the only people who whine about that, are the people who simply cant handle any kind of minority getting representation.

Trashy representation in that matter, like the trash examples of disney and many other movies

9 Likes

The enchanting quest in Legion featured a lesbian couple.
There’s ahouse in Highmountain where a male human is having… fun… with a male and female tauren.
There’s 2 different Steamy Romance Novels with LGBT relationships, one with 2 women, one with 2 men.

There’s multiple instances of LGBT relationships, but the OP just chooses to ignore them.

12 Likes

You live in a complete bubble my friend and literally have no idea what you are talking about, at all.

7 Likes

Those are beyond minor and some in trash looted. Compared to the major characters I listed that is a really poor comparison

2 Likes

The OP is literally asking for minor appearances, and they’re already in the game. He’s just blatantly ignoring it.

Besides, we all already know that Anduin/Wrathion is totally a thing.

5 Likes

Its not and Christie Golden frequently shoots it down when brought up.

2 Likes

People on these forums don’t care about representation— because it’s already in the game. In different forms, too.

They’re tired of others whining for said representation as if it’s some huge, dramatic issue when it’s not.

The hilarious part is how these threads devolve into drama— and it’s often times from those who automatically peg others as “bigoted.” It’s sad.

27 Likes

Sorry. Ya’ll killed all the nice gays. You’re left with us

8 Likes

Weird that people who arent in that group dont understand why said group is disappointed with not having proper representation.

6 Likes

Not even sure what that means. lol

2 Likes