LGBT+ History Month

We talkin “ew” ungroomed or “hipster” ungroomed?

I gotchu

1 Like

We already do…? There had been moments since Cataclysm (From what I can remember.) of gay couples at most. And we already got junk about possible Shaw and Flynn… What more do you want?

There’s a difference? :thinking:

We’re talking “ew” ungroomed.

Ever hear of a city called Gainesville?

Fully Agree with this. I would like to get one, but they are all adopted from the local shelters quicker than you can make a thread like this go south.

Ehhhh I dunno maaaaaaybe. I did get that vibe when they were working on breaking into the zandalari vault but I’m not sure if Blizz did that on purpose or on accident.

1 Like

A few of them actually. lol, what state?

Gainesville, FL.

Home of the University of Florida. Good times. I promise.

Consider maybe a black cat or a older dog. They all have low adoption rates and its sad. Just have your own little pocket of The Void you can cuddle while it purrs

We broke his heart so bad with that siren he will never love another female.

Or something.

2 Likes

Been there, not sure I believe you lol. Especially with your glowing review of the community lol.

Do they have… corgis?

Oh no, floridaman strikes again.

They have Florida Men. Need I say more?

1 Like

…you know what I’m cool with that idea. Maybe he ends up curious then realizes “oh wait this is nice”

I can’t NOT imagine any kul tiran with Ramon Tikaram’s voice as straight. It’s just because he voices Dorian so my brain just thinks he suddenly teleported into the game

Dorian is 75% of the reason I ever played Inquisition. The other 25% being that Origins is a masterpiece of a game.

Incidentally, Dorian is a great example of “representation” done correctly.

which is why I’ll probably never hvae a corgi. I don’t do “new” when it comes to pets. Too many out there that need a proper home and appropriate snoot boopin.

I do adore how even straight guys that played the game were like “nah man I romanced Dorian.”

Not to me, but probably to the police… :laughing:

maybe someday you’ll find a older corgi that needs a home <3