LFR Kick Snipers?

so regarding if its an “insult” or not. its really not something i know to be true, its just the way that Qanon Karen over there creates her own Narrative and doesnt listen to facts or statements by others, is exactly how Qanon started and performs to this day. Lack of research or belief in others creates Qanons

so thats a no?

i mean why change your mind on something if the person keeps exuding the same qualities. Facts be facts my boy

okay…?
he asked me a question.

my stance doesn’t change.

Is that all your intelligence level allows you to come up with for an insult?

I mean I know I hurt your little feelings by showing the forums who was actually to blame but Qanon and Karen are poor pathetically sad attempts at insults.

And once again all you are doing with the childish poor attempts at insults is proving to everyone who the real bad guy is here.

/thread lol.

1 Like

Karen, come on, take the hint, nobody wants to hear it. JFK aint coming back Karen

thing is, i play on stormrage and i actually think i know their raiding schedule. i might go troll them in raid

Sorry but the evidence you’ve provided by the cheap lazy childish attempts at insulting others wrote the narrative for everyone.

And your to obtuse to understand how your statements turn people against you.

Seriously Karen, did some one offend you by serving you a hamburger with pickles? Do you want me to get the Manager Karen?

Roflmao…are you 12? Your pathetic at insults

Wow its pretty easy to get under your skin huh?

i mean im not the one that just used You’re wrong… so… i guess if im 12 my education must be slightly better… Dont get angry, Breathe, think about what you are about to type, if anything i say could offend you in any way, probably just back away from this conversation. The internet isnt for everyone Qanon Karen

Oh sorry my disabled hand sometimes makes a typo.

And nothing you’ve said has even come close to offending me. A random nobody on WoW forums don’t bother me.

But you just dont grasp how your responses and attitude to people shows people how you are. And it pretty much tells everyone that your story is a lie.

So sorry you can’t handle being called out…and trust me little child you couldn’t come close to offending me with those pathetic attempts.

I noticed you didnt take my advice and breathe, think, then post. Its ok Qanon Karen.

Why would I take advice from someone who clearly is a liar and a pathetic human being?

So easy to pull your chains…it’s funny how you don’t grasp how bad you are making yourself look.

I have yet to run across one of these threads where there wasn’t ‘more to the story’ than what was presented. I’m not saying it didn’t happen… I just find it strange as it is a behavior that have never personally seen…

AFK, sure… sub-par DPS… Sure… Not healing and DPS’ing … Yep etc.

i dont think you even understand what argument you are trying to make LOL Why would ANYBODY care about their online personality or appearance unless you are a streamer?

i’ve just been reporting every post you make for inappropriate name. It makes me laugh

1 Like

THATS WHAT IM SAYING… if its the new norm, im gonna start doing it with friends, i dont want to be left behind but if its just a one off i dont think it should go unnoticed nor punished