LFR Kick Snipers?

So i just experienced the worst kind of players.

A guild on Stormrage just snipe kicked me from 2 LFR Tier bosses after asking for cookies… hyped it up and i guess people just kicked me for it?

Is this the new norm? Can we limit the number of people you can kick per hour from group?

Cos right now i have to go through 2 more LFR’s and hope i dont encounter them

3 Likes

Well did you give them cookies?

5 Likes

i did, 4 times in the first one, three times in the second one. the second we hit the tier boss room they just started saying to kick me. they had the tank and healer slot covered so everyone just agree’d

1 Like

Hm. Are you sure there wasnt another reason they may have kicked you such as low dps, non participation, ect?

10 Likes

im sure, they said “can you put cookies down” … i put cookies down, they said “kick this lock they are not dropping cookies”… they looted cookies… 10seconds later they all said Bye lock in raid chat
and im gone

the bosses before iw as third on DPS while the one who started it was dead on first mechanic of pantheon for tunneling

3 Likes

Kicking people at the tier boss is the interim fix for locked creation catalyst drop balance. Less people in the loot table, better chance at getting your 4 piece so you can GY camp people in unranked warsong. This is just part of playing the Alliance, you should be used to it by now :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Well thats not very nice of them. What jerks!

1 Like

sorry to say, that isnt an internal fix, that is a fail safe.

Limiting players to not getting their tier in one week and pushing it back 2-3 more weeks so they can obtain something cos some one is running with a group of toxic friends who instigate kicking on tier bosses is not a good game design

1 Like

am i the only one who has no idea what this term means?

1 Like

fun fact, if you read the post you would see what the post is about. title drew you in, now read the post and youll learn a whole new phrase

Welcome to a bad LFR group, I suggest you put one of them in your ignore feature on your list and you never group up with them again. Running random groups you will find this time to time, also as a Lock your pretty much expected to drop cookies at every single boss fight without being asked. It’s just something a Lock should do.

two groups, back to back, i did ignore them but apparnetly that system doesnt work in LFR

also its not the “asking to drop cookies” that got me kicked, its the fact i dropped the cookies and people decided to just kick me for dropping it… before pull before every boss.

1 Like

i read the whole post. you didn’t explain it, you just used the term. how does it differ from a regular kick?

and if this is your attitude in instances, i’m starting to think you didn’t tell the whole story.

8 Likes

I think the OP is just trying to make a new thing up?
From context, they were targeted and kicked by a group of griefers.

1 Like

clearly you didnt because you would notice that it was mentioning the same group of people in two different LFR’s doing the same thing for the same situation. when the conditions are met they would litterally just say “kick the lock no cookies were dropped” as they were looting it.

1 Like

okay, so you invented the term “snipe kick” to describe that situation. thank you for clarifying!

yeah, that sucks.

2 Likes

Sniping requires Focus… In a group situation you can not kick some one unless you ahve 50% of the party/raid.

in this situation the 4-5 people they had in their guild might of all clicked kick but none of it counted… its the back to back situation of targetting me by name saying to kick me that forced OTHER people to focus on me and kick me because the tank and healer said so.

HENCE SNIPE KICKED

most people in random group content just click yes on a vtk. they don’t even bother to check who the vtk is on.

you can use that to your advantage. if you run into those people again and they try it again, vtk them before they can do it to you.

2 Likes

You can always report the chat messages, a GM can review and handle it potentially. But most likely blizz will just move tier to the last bosses of each wing.

2 Likes

when people in teh raid are saying “why are we kicking” or reading it, it is drawing their attention towards the person. IF THE PERSON HAS DONE NOTHING WRONG IT IS CONSIDERED A TOXIC MENTALITY.

i dont see what you are struggling with here

1 Like